Bodog not functioning
(09-09-2017, 06:10 AM)runfolksover Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 09:45 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Yeah Sad I don't know then. I may have to drop Bodog support. Please email them and complain about their resizing issues

http://prntscr.com/gita0a

Yeah I keep getting this message.  Is there any way to possibly disable the resizing error for just bodog? So that it can kind of keep resizing itself without getting ignored? That could possibly be a temporary bandaid that, while not being perfect, would still allow me to run the program.

Thanks for your help.  Hope you're safely out of Irma's path.

There is no way to disable the resizing error... SaT needs to ensure that the tables are the correct size, otherwise it simply wont be able to detect when action is required, which will throw off many features including hotkeys.

You could disable resizing totally in SaT but this would affect all sites. See this thread for instructions:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...p?tid=1134

Let me know
(09-08-2017, 01:40 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 03:44 AM)AAAAALLIN Wrote: Ignition/Bovada had another update today and SnT is again unfunctional.  Thanks in advance for your hard work.

"Unfunctional" how? What doesn't work?

I do see that they updated to v4.53.00 of their client, but SaT is still detecting the tables for me on Ignition. But it seems they have screwed with the resizing even more, so that may be an issue.

I  had the resizing error.  I decided to turn off layout options and only use hot keys which is working and an acceptable solution.  Here is how I did it.  I followed your instructions with a few tweaks.  I have play mode in stack and tile.  Grid total slot to 1.  Stack slot , new table slot , old table slot, all to 0.  The only problem is my increase/decrease hotkey with the scroll up/down hot key does not work, however my all in hotkey by pressing middle mouse button (scroll wheel) does work.  Any ideas?
Thanks for your help! Smile
(09-10-2017, 02:31 AM)AAAAALLIN Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 01:40 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 03:44 AM)AAAAALLIN Wrote: Ignition/Bovada had another update today and SnT is again unfunctional.  Thanks in advance for your hard work.

"Unfunctional" how? What doesn't work?

I do see that they updated to v4.53.00 of their client, but SaT is still detecting the tables for me on Ignition. But it seems they have screwed with the resizing even more, so that may be an issue.

I  had the resizing error.  I decided to turn off layout options and only use hot keys which is working and an acceptable solution.  Here is how I did it.  I followed your instructions with a few tweaks.  I have play mode in stack and tile.  Grid total slot to 1.  Stack slot , new table slot , old table slot, all to 0.  The only problem is my increase/decrease hotkey with the scroll up/down hot key does not work, however my all in hotkey by pressing middle mouse button (scroll wheel) does work.  Any ideas?
Thanks for your help! Smile
Actually the scroll up and down hotkeys works for some tables and not for some, i think it has to do with what tables are already open when I push start on SnT
(09-10-2017, 02:31 AM)AAAAALLIN Wrote: I  had the resizing error.  I decided to turn off layout options and only use hot keys which is working and an acceptable solution.  Here is how I did it.  I followed your instructions with a few tweaks.  I have play mode in stack and tile.  Grid total slot to 1.  Stack slot , new table slot , old table slot, all to 0. 

Ok great

(09-10-2017, 02:31 AM)AAAAALLIN Wrote: The only problem is my increase/decrease hotkey with the scroll up/down hot key does not work, however my all in hotkey by pressing middle mouse button (scroll wheel) does work.  Any ideas?

I just checked the code. The allin hotkey doesn't check for the existence of the table requiring action. So that probably explains why that hotkey works. The increasebet hotkey does check to see if action is required. The reason is, if action is not required on the table, then we usually wouldn't want to be sending random clicks to the table, if the user presses the hotkey by mistake. I think even the allin hotkey should be checking for action required too. But if it did, then it would be failing under these circumstances

(09-10-2017, 02:53 AM)AAAAALLIN Wrote: Actually the scroll up and down hotkeys works for some tables and not for some, i think it has to do with what tables are already open when I push start on SnT

My guess would be that SaT is simply confused and cannot determine which tables require action or not. This is likely due to the different table sizes, which means the coordinates of the fold/call/bet locations will be different on each table, causing SaT to not be able to reliably detect them. That's why its so crucial to have consistent table sizes
I hope you keep trying to solve this Bodog problem. I have the same issues with the tables resizing problem error. I mostly grind cash on many sites and it makes Bodog (my main site) unusable with stackandtile. Because if the error message pops up it stops all my tables from popping up and sometimes it takes 30 seconds before i notice and time out on a few tables. And I'm doing this constantly with Bodog as you need to always be loading new cash tables since you can't see them in the lobby anymore. I used to use s&t everyday, now I only use it sundays for mtts so I'm starting to question how much value it's worth to me.
(09-22-2017, 02:04 PM)mike Wrote: I hope you keep trying to solve this Bodog problem. I have the same issues with the tables resizing problem error. I mostly grind cash on many sites and it makes Bodog (my main site) unusable with stackandtile. Because if the error message pops up it stops all my tables from popping up and sometimes it takes 30 seconds before i notice and time out on a few tables. And I'm doing this constantly with Bodog as you need to always be loading new cash tables since you can't see them in the lobby anymore. I used to use s&t everyday, now I only use it sundays for mtts so I'm starting to question how much value it's worth to me.

Can you try creating a File->New Layout, and resizing a Bodog table with your mouse, and then pressing F7 to set the grid slot size? And then tell me if you still get the resizing error in that new layout?
Hi,

I just wanted to know if there is an update with Ignition? I have been dealing with the same resizing issues as others stated before me. It makes it unplayable to use Ignition with other sites. Any positive news in the future?

Thanks
(10-09-2017, 11:10 AM)maniaman23 Wrote: Hi,

I just wanted to know if there is an update with Ignition? I have been dealing with the same resizing issues as others stated before me. It makes it unplayable to use Ignition with other sites. Any positive news in the future?

Thanks

The only update is the instructions found in this post:

http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...16#pid8416

If you've done all that and are still having problems, then there is nothing new right now. What happens when you drag and drop tables (without SaT)? Do the tables grow in size? What happens when you initially open the client and they give you the Poker popup with the Tell A Friend bonus? Does that grow in size?
(10-09-2017, 11:37 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 11:10 AM)maniaman23 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks

The only update is the instructions found in this post:

http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...16#pid8416

If you've done all that and are still having problems, then there is nothing new right now. What happens when you drag and drop tables (without SaT)? Do the tables grow in size? What happens when you initially open the client and they give you the Poker popup with the Tell A Friend bonus? Does that grow in size?

I am updated to 2.94u. My scaling is set at 100%. I do get the "button detected as black". I have changed the scan mode to "PW" and I still get it. Strange thing is, after getting that "button detected as black" error, I click okay, a new popup occurs with the same error message, and after the third time of popups and clicking okay it folds the hand and asks if it folded it. I've gone through this test http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly
but when I click "show testing info" I still get the action required being "yes" even when it's not my turn.

To answer your questions. When I drag and drop the tables without SaT the tables do not grow in size nor does the client or tell a friend popup grow in size when initially opening the client either.
(10-09-2017, 01:55 PM)maniaman23 Wrote: I am updated to 2.94u. My scaling is set at 100%. I do get the "button detected as black". I have changed the scan mode to "PW" and I still get it. Strange thing is, after getting that "button detected as black" error, I click okay, a new popup occurs with the same error message, and after the third time of popups and clicking okay it folds the hand and asks if it folded it. I've gone through this test http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly
but when I click "show testing info" I still get the action required being "yes" even when it's not my turn.

If the 'Show Testing Info' fails to correctly detect when action is required, then hardly anything will work for you. What version of Windows are you on? Is it Win7?

Can you try to right click the Ignition shortcut, and "Run the program in Compatibility Mode for Windows 7" and then try re-Including the site and see if you get the button detected as black message or not?

(10-09-2017, 01:55 PM)maniaman23 Wrote: To answer your questions. When I drag and drop the tables without SaT the tables do not grow in size nor does the client or tell a friend popup grow in size when initially opening the client either.

Ok thats good. Usually at 100% scaling, those problems go away. But you are still noticing the FAILURE RESIZING error message?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10