Pokerstars "Stack table" hotkey
Hi!

I have problem on Pokerstars with stack table hotkey - when i press hotkey - table swap with another table from stack(table goes to stack but one table from stack goes to slot).  I also playing on another site - and all working fine. Also all works fine if i moving to stack table from another site(even if there are already present stars table in stack).
I using play mode - stack and tilee, move to grid - never, stack slot - 1, new tables slot - 2. I want next funcionality - new tables opens in stack 2 and i'm manualy move tables to stack(using hotkey "stack table")
First, please go to this page, and run the Test and make sure it succeeds for PokerStars:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Because I don't really understand why this is happening. If you have "Move to Grid" = "Never", then tables should never move out of the stack and into the grid slot. Do you only have 2 slots total? Can you record a video of the problem?
Here is video
https://youtu.be/9x6ObwCYR14
Hrmmm yeah I see it, it doesn't make sense to me.

Did you go to that page and run the Test? Was it working correctly?

Can you try moving your other slots using Visualize Grid so that they are more spread out? Maybe Tile them just so we can see to which slot the table is moving to when you try to use your hotkey.

Also, can you try changing the hotkey to a differenet keyboard key, just to test that too
Change hotkeys helped!
I 've found another issue - when i moves tables to stack - cyclicng working fine - but if i moving all tables from stack to slots and after that move them back to stack - cycling not working. Other words - i open 1 tables - it opens in slot, i move it to stack, then i open 2 table it opens in slot and i move it to stack. If i move 1 table to "Next slot" and move 2 table to "Next slot" stack becomes empty. And if i move tables to stack - cycling not working until restart SaT. If one table always in stack - all works fine
(09-08-2017, 09:26 PM)VKU Wrote: Change hotkeys helped!
Ok great. Maybe there was a conflict with another hotkey program somewhere on your system

(09-08-2017, 09:26 PM)VKU Wrote: I 've found another issue - when i moves tables to stack - cyclicng working fine - but if i moving all tables from stack to slots and after that move them back to stack - cycling not working. Other words - i open 1 tables - it opens in slot, i move it to stack, then i open 2 table it opens in slot and i move it to stack. If i move 1 table to "Next slot" and move 2 table to "Next slot" stack becomes empty. And if i move tables to stack - cycling not working until restart SaT. If one table always in stack - all works fine

Hrmm ok thanks, yes I am seeing this problem on my machine too. I will look into it when I get time. But I think today I need to evacuate from the hurricane. You can use a hotkey for "Send table to bottom" which will work to give you a similar effect as the "Cycle stack" hotkeys
(09-08-2017, 09:26 PM)VKU Wrote: I 've found another issue - when i moves tables to stack - cyclicng working fine - but if i moving all tables from stack to slots and after that move them back to stack - cycling not working. Other words - i open 1 tables - it opens in slot, i move it to stack, then i open 2 table it opens in slot and i move it to stack. If i move 1 table to "Next slot" and move 2 table to "Next slot" stack becomes empty. And if i move tables to stack - cycling not working until restart SaT. If one table always in stack - all works fine

Can you please download this version v2.94v

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-294v.exe

and test if the Cycling hotkeys are fixed from the problem you describe in the quote
(09-13-2017, 05:09 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 09:26 PM)VKU Wrote: I 've found another issue - when i moves tables to stack - cyclicng working fine - but if i moving all tables from stack to slots and after that move them back to stack - cycling not working. Other words - i open 1 tables - it opens in slot, i move it to stack, then i open 2 table it opens in slot and  i move  it to stack. If i move 1 table to "Next slot" and move 2 table to "Next slot" stack becomes empty. And if i move tables to stack - cycling not working until restart SaT. If one table always in stack - all works fine

Can you please download this version v2.94v

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-294v.exe

and test if the Cycling hotkeys are fixed from the problem you describe in the quote

Seems, that all works fine! Thanks!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10