Hotkeys
Hi. I have several issues with SaT, so I'll just number them so it's easier for you guys to help:

1- I would like to use the numpad as hotkeys, but after I choose the numbers from numpad, SaT assumes it's the numbers from the keyboard (on top of QWERTY, and numpad numbers don't work. Any solution?

2- I want a hotkey that raises 2.3bb when I click it. How do  I do it? (because the hotkey I tried, just puts the size in the size box, it doesn't immediately raise)

3- How can I set a hotkey to Bet/Raise x% of pot?

4- On WPN, I would like the fold button to work when I want to check, but it's not working. Is this possible?

Sorry if theses questions are answered in other threads. I've tried to look for it but didn't find it.   Angel

Thanks!
Great questions! Sounds like youre getting good use from the software

(01-10-2018, 03:18 AM)Joao Segura Wrote: 1- I would like to use the numpad as hotkeys, but after I choose the numbers from numpad, SaT assumes it's the numbers from the keyboard (on top of QWERTY, and numpad numbers don't work. Any solution?
You need to use the NumpadX versions of the hotkeys, so for example Numpad4 instead of 4 as the keyname. You should see those in the dropdown, or you can just type them in

(01-10-2018, 03:18 AM)Joao Segura Wrote: 2- I want a hotkey that raises 2.3bb when I click it. How do  I do it? (because the hotkey I tried, just puts the size in the size box, it doesn't immediately raise)
Sounds like you've alread set up the "Bet x BB" hotkey. If you want it to automatically send as well, go to Settings menu -> Advanced Options -> Hotkeys tab, and look for the checkbox to "also click Bet button for 'Bet x BB' hotkey"

(01-10-2018, 03:18 AM)Joao Segura Wrote: 3- How can I set a hotkey to Bet/Raise x% of pot?
SaT doesn't currently have that feature, but it may be added in the future. You can work around it by setting up "BetSizeX" hotkeys. Those hotkeys will click the preset bet size buttons on the table. On many sites you can configure those buttons to be 1/2, 2/3, 3/4% pot, etc. And then SaT would click those buttons for you with those hotkeys. See this link for further info:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

(01-10-2018, 03:18 AM)Joao Segura Wrote: 4- On WPN, I would like the fold button to work when I want to check, but it's not working. Is this possible?
Hrmmm, SaT's Fold hotkey should already do that by default. But are you talking about the actual Check button when its your turn to act? Or are you talking about the Check checkbox before its your turn? And are you sure you tables pass this Test:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly
?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10