Question regarding Custom Sites
next version means in like 8 months? coz this is how long it was between last two versions ;(
(11-16-2017, 01:53 AM)willy_tk Wrote: next version means in like 8 months? coz this is how long it was between last two versions ;(

Lol touche. I think historically you can see that new versions come out much more regularly than every 8 months. This last release was abnormal due to the Bodog client update being so extensively broken, and requiring lots of testing to make sure it was done right.

Anyway, this was a quick change so I just did it real quick for you. No need to wait for a whole new release:

v2.95a

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-295a.exe
thank you  Blush works
(11-10-2017, 07:38 AM)GTORLY Wrote: Got it working, changed rendering from OpenGL to DirectX and the scans are working perfectly now. Thanks!
I need help with this as well, I play on bluestacks emulator and use pokerbros. But I can’t get the table to be recognized even after I change the rendering to directx. Any help would be appreciated. Also my account verification email won’t go through so that’s why I’m
(11-10-2017, 12:43 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 09:09 PM)GTORLY Wrote: I think I might know what the problem is, it's not an actual site. Games are run on a mobile application so I use multiple android emulators to multi table. SaT probably doesn't detect it as I think the emulators use OpenGL so normal screen captures might not capture the background properly. This is how it looks like https://imgur.com/a/Oqq2o

Anything that I can do to fix it?

Ah yes, this is almost certainly the problem. You can try different Scan Modes in Advanced Options, they will try different methods of scanning the table to read the pixel colors on the table. You could also use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Take Screenshot with Scan Mode X, and see if any of the scan modes correctly take the screenshot.

But still, in general, I wouldn't expect things to work through an emulator. Even when users on Mac OSX use SaT, they usually have to play on Windows through a virtual machine and also install SaT into the VM
hod do i get to advanced mode to try other scan modes?
(09-03-2020, 08:24 AM)Guest Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 07:38 AM)GTORLY Wrote: Got it working, changed rendering from OpenGL to DirectX and the scans are working perfectly now. Thanks!
I need help with this as well, I play on bluestacks emulator and use pokerbros. But I can’t get the table to be recognized even after I change the rendering to directx. Any help would be appreciated. Also my account verification email won’t go through so that’s why I’m

I don't have much experience with emulators so I dont know how much help I can be. But what do you mean when you say you cant get the table to be recognized? Specifically what goes wrong?

Some people have problems registering on the forums, I don't know why. That's why I enabled guest posting. Its not big deal.

(09-03-2020, 08:46 AM)Guest Wrote: hod do i get to advanced mode to try other scan modes?

When you are Including the site, before you press F9, click the "..." button link in the window, and then you can try different scan modes. Maybe try PW scan mode and see, that seems to work in the widest variety of clients
(11-15-2017, 02:52 AM)willy_tk Wrote: Did not wanna start a new thread, as it is about the same custom site. Also play via emulator and this app is vertical. However trying to set up a new Layout with small tables I get this error:

[Image: ojB50mu.png]

could you help me get my emulator setup? i cant get it to work
Do u have any user experience w svenska spel poker? Does tablefinding or seating scripts possibly work? Thx
(11-22-2020, 08:03 AM)Screammm Wrote: Do u have any user experience w svenska spel poker? Does tablefinding or seating scripts possibly work? Thx

No idea about those. But I think some users got svenskaspel working with SAT

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10