Party Poker Crash
I seem to be having an issue with my party poker software in which mid session party poker completely crashes and disappears, like I had turned it off myself. I've talked to Party Poker and they say its not a problem their end, so I'm assuming that its likely an issue with stack and tile.
I don't know, I haven't heard about this from anyone else yet. So I'm unsure if its related to SaT. My guess is no, because SaT doesn't really do anything aside from taking snapshots of the table and reading the colors to determine whether its your turn to act or not. SaT doesn't dig any deeper into the internals of PartyPoker like some other softwares do.

What other poker softwares are you running at the time?
(12-11-2017, 02:17 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I don't know, I haven't heard about this from anyone else yet. So I'm unsure if its related to SaT. My guess is no, because SaT doesn't really do anything aside from taking snapshots of the table and reading the colors to determine whether its your turn to act or not. SaT doesn't dig any deeper into the internals of PartyPoker like some other softwares do.

What other poker softwares are you running at the time?

Hand2Note is the only software I use (which is a hand history/HUD software). I've been using Stack & Tile for a few months now with this software and I only started having issues about 2 days ago when my computer did a system update. So maybe its related to that?
(12-11-2017, 02:37 AM)infiniteheater Wrote: Hand2Note is the only software I use (which is a hand history/HUD software). I've been using Stack & Tile for a few months now with this software and I only started having issues about 2 days ago when my computer did a system update. So maybe its related to that?

Maybe.. if you noticed the problems starting after the system update, then its likely related. Can you try a session with continuing to use Hand2Note, but without SaT? That way we can try to narrow it down. If is still crashes with SaT not in use, then its probably something else on your system
(12-11-2017, 02:46 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 02:37 AM)infiniteheater Wrote: Hand2Note is the only software I use (which is a hand history/HUD software). I've been using Stack & Tile for a few months now with this software and I only started having issues about 2 days ago when my computer did a system update. So maybe its related to that?

Maybe.. if you noticed the problems starting after the system update, then its likely related. Can you try a session with continuing to use Hand2Note, but without SaT? That way we can try to narrow it down. If is still crashes with SaT not in use, then its probably something else on your system

I'll give it a go tonight and get back to you tomorrow. Many thanks.
(12-11-2017, 02:50 AM)infiniteheater Wrote: I'll give it a go tonight and get back to you tomorrow. Many thanks.

Ok cool, hopefully we can figure it out
(12-11-2017, 03:15 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 02:50 AM)infiniteheater Wrote: I'll give it a go tonight and get back to you tomorrow. Many thanks.

Ok cool, hopefully we can figure it out

I think it definitely is a result of the system update, as I played a session with S&T and there were no issues whatsoever.
(12-11-2017, 01:40 PM)Guest Wrote: I think it definitely is a result of the system update, as I played a session with S&T and there were no issues whatsoever.

Why do you say that? I'm still confused. You played a session with SaT or without? And when did you play this session, before or after the update?

And what was this system update? Was it a Windows Update?
(12-11-2017, 03:04 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 01:40 PM)Guest Wrote: I think it definitely is a result of the system update, as I played a session with S&T and there were no issues whatsoever.

Why do you say that? I'm still confused. You played a session with SaT or without? And when did you play this session, before or after the update?

Sorry, typo. I played a session without S&T and there were no problems. So it is likely a result of the system update.
(12-12-2017, 03:42 AM)infiniteheater Wrote: Sorry, typo. I played a session without S&T and there were no problems. So it is likely a result of the system update.

So you played a normal session with Hand2Note on too? And no issues?

Does it crash every session when you have SaT running?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10