poker stars not switching tables
Sometimes in the middle of the action TN is not finding PS tables needing action.

888 is working perfectly
TN or SaT?

"Sometimes" is hard to figure out. Is there anything specific about these tables that you can notice? Something like, are these tables always facing an all-in perhaps?

Anyway, you need to run this Test for Stars and make sure it works properly:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly
Sat, sry

PS tables that are behind the others dont pop up

i use your link but the test didnt find any problem
If the PS tables are behind other tables, then maybe it means that SaT is failing on the other site. When it fails, what site is always on top? . If you are the same user from the other thread with Ya Poker, then perhaps you need to fix Ya Poker. Run the Test on that site, and the solutions listed, and let me know
(01-31-2018, 12:03 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: If the PS tables are behind other tables, then maybe it means that SaT is failing on the other site. When it fails, what site is always on top? . If you are the same user from the other thread with Ya Poker, then perhaps you need to fix Ya Poker. Run the Test on that site, and the solutions listed, and let me know

any site
Can you please use the link above, and run the Test for each and every site that you play on? Specifically, we need to make sure it says "ACTION REQUIRED: YES/NO" at the proper time when it is your turn to act

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10