PartyPoker Update
Great!
Thanks for the fast fix, tis working
Hey ,

Even after updating, removing etc. i ahve troubles. Size of tables Ok, Folding before action ok with hotkey. but folding with hot key is not possible when im right next to act. Im middle in the session. pretty annoying.

thanks for your immediate help
(02-24-2018, 02:44 AM)Guest Wrote: Hey ,

Even after updating, removing etc. i ahve troubles. Size of tables Ok, Folding before action ok with hotkey. but folding with hot key is not possible when im right next to act. Im middle in the session. pretty annoying.

thanks for your immediate help

Folding "before action" and "when right next to act" should be the same. In both cases, its not yet your turn to act. The only difference SaT makes is whether or not the fold/call/bet action buttons are visible. If they are visible, then its your turn to act, and therefore action is required. If those buttons aren't visible, then action is not yet required.

Do you have the 3 color action buttons enabled within Party, as mentioned earlier in this thread?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/party1.png

If not, please turn it on and then Remove and re-Include the site again
hey,

If im next to act-> hotkey for fold does not work ; if i fold before-> hotkey does work. Where could be the Problem?

yes i ehave 3 Color Actions Buttons enabled and removed and re-included the site

thanks
(02-24-2018, 11:33 PM)Guest Wrote: hey,

If im next to act-> hotkey for fold does not work ; if i fold before-> hotkey does work. Where could be the Problem?

Next to act, or earlier, should be the same. In both cases, the Fold hotkey will not be clicking the real Fold button since the Fold button isn't yet visible because its not your turn. So instead, it will be clicking the Fold checkbox.

There must be something different when its failing. That's what we need to see. Look and see if something is different on the table when it doesn't work. For example:

Party has 2 different Fold checkboxes, "Fold" and "Check/Fold". Perhaps that is the issue? Can you look and see if its only clicking one of these and not the other?
(02-25-2018, 12:49 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-24-2018, 11:33 PM)Guest Wrote: hey,

Next to act, or earlier, should be the same. In both cases, the Fold hotkey will not be clicking the real Fold button since the Fold button isn't yet visible because its not your turn. So instead, it will be clicking the Fold checkbox.

There must be something different when its failing. That's what we need to see. Look and see if something is different on the table when it doesn't work. For example:

Party has 2 different Fold checkboxes, "Fold" and "Check/Fold". Perhaps that is the issue? Can you look and see if its only clicking one of these and not the other?

Hey I don't know how to post Pictures here. It is possible to click the fold Checkbox with the hotkey. but it is not possible to click the FOLD button appearing if it's my turn to act. 

So ist not fold or x/f issue.  but clicking box Ok clicking button not ok with hotkey

thanks for ur help
(02-26-2018, 09:26 PM)Guest Wrote: It is possible to click the fold Checkbox with the hotkey.

but it is not possible to click the FOLD button appearing if it's my turn to act. 

Ok. In this case, please run this Test to determine whether SaT is properly detecting when its your turn to act:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

Let me know if this Test was failing. If it is failing, try going through the solutions listed. Let me know how it goes
After i installed the party upgrade my fold with right button stopped working on winamax, already tried to remove and still not woring. table resize still working fine, what can i try?
It locates toable and resizes it, but when i do F10 for the fold action it just doesnt fold.....Ive enabled 3 color buttons, Im new to party as of today, is there anything else in terms of setting I need to change?  Can;t seem to get it working.  Thanks!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10