Switching between Wpn skins
While the majority of my action is on Acr I do play some games on Bcp skin instead. Acr works great. When I switch to Bcp some tables never pop up and I time out. The buttons on Bcp are Blue while the ones on Acr are red. I think in jackpots the buttons are different colors also although I'm not actually sure I just remember having problems with that before. I imagine if I removed sites and re-add them when I switch back and forth it would probably work but that would be a little annoying to do but I suppose not that bad. Am I wrong in thinking its the different colors that are confusing S&T?
You are exactly right. If you switch between skins, the button colors will be different, so SaT will not know what to look for. So you will need to Remove and re-Include the WinningPoker site each time you switch.

One workaround is to have separate layouts for each skin. Just use File->New Layout, and use the same table size as your previous layout, and then set everything up the same. Then, depending on the skin you want to play on, just use File->Open Layout, to make sure you're on the correct one

As for Jackpot tables, you also would have to include the other site in SaT: WinningPokerJackpot

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10