PartyPoker Update
im refering to the intial setup of the site, modernpartypoker, fwiw
(02-28-2018, 04:00 AM)andreyluis Wrote: After i installed the party upgrade my fold with right button stopped working on winamax, already tried to remove and still not woring. table resize still working fine, what can i try?

Nothing should have changed regarding this. Is it only the RButton key which fails? Can you try a different key and see if it works?
(02-28-2018, 06:44 AM)shipit2kg Wrote: It locates toable and resizes it, but when i do F10 for the fold action it just doesnt fold.....Ive enabled 3 color buttons, Im new to party as of today, is there anything else in terms of setting I need to change?  Can;t seem to get it working.  Thanks!

Did you upgrade to the SaT version in this thread? When you click the About tab in SaT, what version are you using?
you are the man, upgrading to version in here worked, thanks so much!

goo d customer support is the so underrated/the shit. thanks again
Great to hear!
Good afternoon, I've followed all the steps informed and even then the FOLD AND STACK TABLE button is not working
(03-02-2018, 04:42 AM)LeoAlcantara Wrote: Good afternoon, I've followed all the steps informed and even then the FOLD AND STACK TABLE button is not working

What version of SaT do you have installed?

Do you have 3 color action buttons enabled?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/party1.png

Did you Remove PartyPokerModern and re-Include it into SaT?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10