initial setup problems
sites-wsopnj and borgatapoker, stars nj.
system settings - aero windows 7
modern party poker theme , all settings recommended in faq
version 2.95

First issue, I had an old version of stack and tile which was able to put predefined bets into bet box preflop.   I just signed up/updated and can't find a way to automatically add predefined bets to bet box.   Second more important issue on Borgata poker, for some reason the scroll up mouse wheel hotkey willn't work in increasing bet size.  It only works in one specific area above the predefined borgata poker 4th and 5th betting hotkeys . Scrolling down works to decrease bet sizes anywhere, and both of them work on my wsop tables anywhere.   Any ideas?
(04-05-2018, 01:21 PM)jhstv02 Wrote:  First issue, I had an old version of stack and tile which was able to put predefined bets into bet box preflop.   I just signed up/updated and can't find a way to automatically add predefined bets to bet box.
No, unfortunately SaT was never able to do this, perhaps you were also running an alternative software as well at that time.

(04-05-2018, 01:21 PM)jhstv02 Wrote:    Second more important issue on Borgata poker, for some reason the scroll up mouse wheel hotkey willn't work in increasing bet size.  It only works in one specific area above the predefined borgata poker 4th and 5th betting hotkeys . Scrolling down works to decrease bet sizes anywhere, and both of them work on my wsop tables anywhere.   Any ideas?
Hmrm this is strange

BorgataPoker is a skin of the Party network right? So you are using PartyPokerModern within SaT?

Are you talking about SaT's "IncreaseBet" hotkey? And you have it set to "WheelUp" in SaT? Most sites respond to scrolling the mousewheel even without SaT. What happens if you remove the hotkeys from SaT and just rely on Borgata itself? Does it not change the betsize?
yeah you described everything accurately as to my setup.  When i change scroll wheel on/off in borgata it makes no difference.  Also when i try the newest update as opposed  to 2.95, the software literally autoraises when it is my action.  Going thru setup f9 works to resize and f10 works to autofold.  I actually noticed on some tables, the sweet spot for it to recognize the scroll up bet was literally about 2 inches diagonally off the bottom right of the table.  I do take the stock background bg table image and black it out, not sure if that interferes with anything the software is trying to read.
yeah you described everything accurately as to my setup.  When i change scroll wheel on/off in borgata it makes no difference.  Also when i try the newest update as opposed  to 2.95, the software literally autoraises when it is my action.  Going thru setup f9 works to resize and f10 works to autofold.  I actually noticed on some tables, the sweet spot for it to recognize the scroll up bet was literally about 2 inches diagonally off the bottom right of the table.  I do take the stock background bg table image and black it out, not sure if that interferes with anything the software is trying to read. I see the bet box highlighted so i know its trying to send the hotkey there, i also got an error message because I attempted to send too many hotkeys, so presumably SAT recognizes the hot key.
Well I'm not sure how you're even using v2.95 because PartyPoker put out an update and v2.95 should'nt even work with it anymore. So I would think its best to be on the latest version. Unless Borgata somehow didn't get the update.

I'd be interested to figure out why its auto-raising when its your turn. That shouldn't happen.

The black background shouldn't matter, but you do need to be using the 3 color action buttons, instead of the all black buttons.

Yes SaT's "IncreaseBet" hotkey does set the betbox. But usually it needs to read the blinds from the table title bar. Tournaments on partypoker do not show the blinds, so its likely that the IncreaseBet hotkey might fail on those. It should work on cash games. I have no idea why its only working on a small part of the table, instead of everywhere on the table

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10