Loosing tables
hi,

how can i contact you directly

i had been using your software in the past and then i remember moving on to another solution, recently i decided its time to go back to multitabling and renewed your subscription, sort of by accident to be completely honest with you. and now i already regret this

today i changed layout during my session to switch to the one with more slots (9 instead of 6) and everything seemed fine until i got above 6 tables, and next 2 tables were not visible and impossible to bring back (and i can usually rescue myself from situations like that, using right click move holding 'up' arrow key) nothing worked, stoping restarting didnt fix anything. im really frustrated as it costed me around 900$

i dont want to go through time consuming process of figuring out what and why went wrong, i'd like to get my money back and cancel subscription
Well I'm really sorry that this happened. I usually always recommend people to test on play money to be confident that they know how the software works and so there are no surprises during a real session. I certainly would have liked to help you fix your setup, but I completely understand your frustration and of course will refund you and cancel your subscription. Please contact me directly via email at: support(at)stackandtile(dot)com
hey man, im sorry i lashed out at you. i know u are putting some work to develop this software and its a good and versatile product. sometimes poker can can challenge my inner peace. i can help you to try and describe better the situation so we can resolve this. im gonna keep my subscription, no point canceling that really.

what happened that day was me running 6sngs on a layout that has 9 slots across 2 screens that i use. 6 on one screen and 3 on the other. i decided to change it, as i was playing, to the other layout that has 12 slots, 9 on main screen and 3 on the other. both layouts were running fine in last few days but switching between them during the session seemed to fuck something up. so next thing was that anything above that running 6 tables was being taken somewhere out of both screens and it seemed impossible to rescue it, even with some usual methods. could be that having 6 tables running stopped me from trying my best but point is they were gone, restarting SAT didnt fix it and after same thing happend to the 2nd game i decided to stop my session. might be worth mentioning that 6 tables were running from WPN, and the next games that disappeared were from Party and iPoker. again previous to that switch there were no issues. let me know if there are more details i should share
Yeah no I understand, I have some tendencies leading towards tilt myself so I know all about poker causing you stress Smile If you plan on keeping your subscription, I'm going to change the topic of this thread just for clarity.

The first question I'd have is, do you still notice the problem with your 12 slot layout? If you open up that layout, and click on Visualize Grid, can you visibly see all of the slots? Do you ever mess with the screen layout within Windows, changing the screens to be different primary monitors?

If you want to leave your skype name, I can contact you and organize a session where I can take a live look over TeamViewer
im gonna email you my skype name if the issue persists. right now my conclusion is dont mess with layouts mid session, and so far havent got the chance to see if going above 6 tables can cause trouble on.

to reply to your other question - yes if i visualize the grid it all looks good. i dont mess with wiht screen layout although my main screen has inputs from two laptops and sometimes i change it, not sure how this affect things from windows perspective on the main laptop (eg. it thinks the dispaly is off and rearranges main screens, but i doubt that)
(04-12-2018, 06:18 AM)Lars Wrote: im gonna email you my skype name if the issue persists. right now my conclusion is dont mess with layouts mid session, and so far havent got the chance to see if going above 6 tables can cause trouble on.

to reply to your other question - yes if i visualize the grid it all looks good. i dont mess with wiht screen layout although my main screen has inputs from two laptops and sometimes i change it, not sure how this affect things from windows perspective on the main laptop (eg. it thinks the dispaly is off and rearranges main screens, but i doubt that)

Usually switching layouts midsession shouldn't matter. When you Stop and Start the program, each table will be detected as a "New Table" again and move according to your New Tables Slot setting.

Changing monitor input ports can sometimes matter. If you are concerned just do the Visualize Grid and make sure all slots are visible on screen. If thats the case, then I'd assume the tables should just move to the grid (the default New tables setting) when you press Start

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10