Party Poker Problem
Hello guys,

I play mtts in a stack layout and use 5 different sites as pokerstars.eu/es, winamax, 888poker and party poker.
I just setted up everything and it seemed to work fine until i opened party poker tables.
When i have party poker within my stack, no other table is popping up anymore when action required, without party everything works fine.

Thanks,
Simon
Its likely that PartyPoker is failing this Test:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

So we need to get it to pass that Test correctly. It sounds like SaT is always thinking that Party tables have action required.

A couple of things to consider before going through that help page.. you should probably be using the PartyPokerModern site within SaT, not PartyPokerClassic. That could be your issue if you chose the wrong one. Also, you need to make sure you have "3 color action buttons" enabled within the Party client. See this page for details:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker

If you don't have 3 color action buttons enabled, then please turn that on, and then Remove and re-Include the site and test it again.

Let me know what you find
(05-21-2018, 11:10 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Its likely that PartyPoker is failing this Test:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

So we need to get it to pass that Test correctly. It sounds like SaT is always thinking that Party tables have action required.

A couple of things to consider before going through that help page.. you should probably be using the PartyPokerModern site within SaT, not PartyPokerClassic. That could be your issue if you chose the wrong one. Also, you need to make sure you have "3 color action buttons" enabled within the Party client. See this page for details:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker

If you don't have 3 color action buttons enabled, then please turn that on, and then Remove and re-Include the site and test it again.

Let me know what you find
tried everything but its still not working so far. any suggestions? also some friends of mine sharing the same issue with party poker.
(05-26-2018, 05:00 PM)Pjoke909 Wrote: tried everything but its still not working so far. any suggestions? also some friends of mine sharing the same issue with party poker.

Someone on 2+2 had this problem but his issue was that he wasn't using the "3 color action buttons" within Party. He said when he turned that on, then re-Included into SaT, it worked.

I just tested for myself, and everything is still working properly.

Can you leave me your skype name? I will contact you and take a look over TeamViewer and see if we can find the problem. You can have your friends post too
(05-26-2018, 10:52 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 05:00 PM)Pjoke909 Wrote: tried everything but its still not working so far. any suggestions? also some friends of mine sharing the same issue with party poker.

Someone on 2+2 had this problem but his issue was that he wasn't using the "3 color action buttons" within Party. He said when he turned that on, then re-Included into SaT, it worked.

Can you leave me your skype name? I will contact you and take a look over TeamViewer and see if we can find the problem. You can have your friends post too
(05-27-2018, 04:26 PM)Pjoke909 Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 10:52 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:

the funny thing is, that now no table popups anymore even without using partypoker. i am using a 4k monitor and a laptop screen, when i only play on my laptop screen all tables except of party are popping up, if i use the additional setup for my 4k nothing works. hoping for help tho, esp. on a sunday lol.
(05-27-2018, 04:26 PM)Pjoke909 Wrote: Skype: pokerjoker909
I've added you

(05-27-2018, 07:09 PM)Pjoke909 Wrote: the funny thing is, that now no table popups anymore even without using partypoker. i am using a 4k monitor and a laptop screen, when i only play on my laptop screen all tables except of party are popping up, if i use the additional setup for my 4k nothing works. hoping for help tho, esp. on a sunday lol.
For the multiple monitors, have you done the "custom scaling" fix for multiple monitors?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

But with laptop only, Party should still be working. Msg me on Skype
Why are you playing on that many sites?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10