Adding "Other" site feature
Hi,

The functionality of the add "other" site feature of SAT is amazing. However if it wouldn't be too difficult, having the ability to add more action buttons than Fold, Check/Call , Bet would be really awesome. Just simply not assigning anything specific to the action button other than a mouse click. 

So that on some custom sites, we could add Hotkey 1 to the + sign and Hotkey 2, to the - sign on the bet bar, and essentially have scroll up and down working. I was able to ghetto rig this, by making bet button be the + and call button being the - . And making the scroll up hotkey be bet, and vice versa. However being able to accomplish this to work on the site, without having the need to run 2 separate stack and tiles at the same time, so that the sites could work interchangeably on one layout would be awesome. 

Or if there is a way to change the file that is saved for the "other" site, so I could change the name of the bet / call buttons to mean something else. So that if I add the site to the main grid layout, and I have the scroll up / down for bet size enabled. It won't place a physical bet on another site, that does not need the custom function.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Adding "Other" site feature - by IMightBluff - 08-08-2018, 05:58 PM
RE: Adding "Other" site feature - by IMightBluff - 08-08-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: Adding "Other" site feature - by SaT_Admin - 08-09-2018, 12:49 AM
RE: Adding "Other" site feature - by IMightBluff - 08-09-2018, 06:02 AM
RE: Adding "Other" site feature - by IMightBluff - 08-09-2018, 06:35 AM
RE: Adding "Other" site feature - by SaT_Admin - 08-10-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: Adding "Other" site feature - by IMightBluff - 08-10-2018, 03:20 PM