"Click Partypoker 'info' tab"
Would it be possible to add this with it working the same way as the Pokerstars tab?
I'll look into it and update here
Can you please try v2.98.01b and let me know how it works

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29801b.exe
^ ?
Sorry I had a holiday right after my post, poor timing Smile I had a chance to try it for the first time today and unfortunately it was not working. Running the most recent version of StackandTile and Party Poker.
(10-08-2018, 04:26 AM)beebeebee Wrote: Sorry I had a holiday right after my post, poor timing Smile I had a chance to try it for the first time today and unfortunately it was not working. Running the most recent version of StackandTile and Party Poker.

Hrmmm. If you use SaT's menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Show Testing Info, is SaT correctly determining that it is a tournament table? Then it is looking for the "Chips in Play:" label on the Info tab.. do you have that?
It does register as a tournament but does not go to the info tab automatically like on Stars. Registered a cent tournament to show you the results i'm getting:

[Image: Stackandtile.png]
Can you click on File->Current Layout, and paste me the two table_width/height lines at the top?
[settings]
table_width=960
table_height=690
total_slots=20
(10-09-2018, 12:26 AM)beebeebee Wrote: [settings]
table_width=960
table_height=690
total_slots=20

Hmmm interesting, because normally Party doesn't allow table sizes that large..

Lower down in that file, can you paste the PartyPokerModern_included_table_width/height lines?

Also, what scaling % are you using within Windows?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10