Multiple problems
Hey SaT-Support,
i have been trying the software during my usual sessions while playing at Winamax, Stars and Party.
The customized Setup for Winamax works decently but since the lobby adapts the tourney name when checking the tourney lobby its treated as a table. Any chance of sorting that out? maybe by initial size or something, cause it obv gets resized then and u cant see nothing.
PartyPoker doesnt work properly: Fold button not executed by software. Sometimes it works when setting up the site as one of my playing sites again. But usually only for one session and then stopps. tried with setting up partypoker as an "other" site aswell but doesnt work rightfully.
Stars seems to work fine.

I am interested in buying the product but it needs to work.
On a different note, the price as a monthly rate is sick when far more usefull products like HM have a fixed price that equals a few monthly rates!
(10-28-2011, 10:05 AM)Guest Wrote: The customized Setup for Winamax works decently but since the lobby adapts the tourney name when checking the tourney lobby its treated as a table. Any chance of sorting that out? maybe by initial size or something, cause it obv gets resized then and u cant see nothing.

Does it change to the EXACT same name? Are there any differences whatsoever? Maybe you can take screenshots of all the titlebars and show me. For example, normal table, tourna table, normal lobby, lobby when viewing tourn lobby

Quote:PartyPoker doesnt work properly: Fold button not executed by software. Sometimes it works when setting up the site as one of my playing sites again. But usually only for one session and then stopps. tried with setting up partypoker as an "other" site aswell but doesnt work rightfully.

What do you mean "not executed"? Do you have problems including the site, or using the Fold hotkey during play?

Quote:I am interested in buying the product but it needs to work.

Of course, hopefully I can get you up and running smoothly. If your trial period runs out while you're still trying to get everything set up properly and to your satisfaction, just let me know and I will extend your trial period for you.

Quote:On a different note, the price as a monthly rate is sick when far more usefull products like HM have a fixed price that equals a few monthly rates!

Yeah, this has been addressed previously, and I don't really want to get into it again. The gist of it is, I'm a one man show, and don't have even close to the amount of customers HM has. I don't even make enough to pay the bills with this. Plus, I think HM is worth way more than they charge. I think SaT pays for itself very easily if you can add just a few extra tables.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10