bet % of pot
Would it be possible to add a bet % of a pot on the hotkeys?

Also a similar software (but the software screencatching is quite buggy) it lets you to predefine a raise pf ammount and use that sizing with just a hotkey and it would vary depending position, for example, opening 3big blinds UTG, 2.5 on the button and 3.5 in the small blind etc.
This has been requested before. The difficulty is in actually grabbing the pot amount. This would require doing OCR to scan the graphics of the table to try to read the pot size. OCR is very unreliable, and even moreso when I need to make it work across all sites.

The most promising solution would be to force users to configure one of their preset betsize buttons to "Pot". SaT would then click this button, and then the poker client would put the potsize into the betbox, where SaT would then copy and read it, and then do the % calculation and re-input the new bet. This would require that the poker site have a configurable preset betsize button, and also allow SaT to copy and read from the betbox. Not all sites allow that. This would probably be the way I go. I will do some more work on it. Leave some contact info where I could send you some test builds

Your other request is similar, requiring SaT to know what position you are in the hand. Some quick ideas would be to scan for the graphics of the dealer button on the table, but this would be difficult. Probably easier to read the hand histories, that's what the PT/HEM trackers do in order to correctly display the HUD location. There are no immediate plans for that.
come on man, it's been a while we need the bet % pot hotkey urgently Smile

(do you need me to contact you on skype to test?)
(09-19-2019, 04:43 PM)baal. Wrote: come on man, it's been a while we need the bet % pot hotkey urgently Smile

(do you need me to contact you on skype to test?)

Most poker sites allow you to configure their preset BetSize buttons on the table to a % of pot. And then you can use SaT's BetSize hotkeys to click those buttons. Many players use that. Can you tell me whats wrong with that solution?

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys
Bodog/ignition doesn't
(09-21-2019, 03:10 PM)baal. Wrote: Bodog/ignition doesn't

Even if I implemented the solution I outlined in post #2 in this thread, that solution wouldn't work for Bodog because Bodog doesn't allow me to click the betbox and copy/paste the value from it. The last I checked, when you click on the betbox on Bodog, the betbox clears itself, leaving nothing to copy. So a "Bet % Pot" hotkey using the method I described wouldn't work for that site anyway.
That would be a great method of confirmation, but have you specifically tried the accurancy of OCR grabbing the pot total? how often does it makes mistakes?

TT has been using that method since a looong time ago and I't not that faulty afaik.
I've tried it years ago and the results were poor. But I admit I havent tried it recently. I'll give it a shot when I get some time.
I did some testing and I think you are wrong, you can click one of their fixed bets, lets say 1/2 pot, it sends the bet ammount to the bet box, and if you click the bet box the ammount remains there, so you don't need to scan the pot from the table.
(09-24-2019, 05:59 PM)baal. Wrote: I did some testing and I think you are wrong, you can click one of their fixed bets, lets say 1/2 pot, it sends the bet ammount to the bet box, and if you click the bet box the ammount remains there, so you don't need to scan the pot from the table.

Yep I just tested and confirmed that you are right. I must not have checked it with their new software update.

On another note, I think you were the user having problems with the 4k screen and 150% scaling with bodog? I will search for your other thread, I just finally got a 4k external screen so I will be doing some testing

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10