Bovada Update
(04-22-2019, 06:51 AM)MikeComisso Wrote: downloaded new verison, removed bodog re-added, changed to custom scaling, went in to properties and saw the DPI thing was disabled, ran the test and it still says action "YES" when no action.  Also changed from DMW to PW, didnt work.

Hmmmm ok can you leave me your skype, and then i'll contact you and we can organize a teamviewer session where I can take a look personally?
(04-22-2019, 08:50 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 06:51 AM)MikeComisso Wrote: downloaded new verison, removed bodog re-added, changed to custom scaling, went in to properties and saw the DPI thing was disabled, ran the test and it still says action "YES" when no action.  Also changed from DMW to PW, didnt work.

Hmmmm ok can you leave me your skype, and then i'll contact you and we can organize a teamviewer session where I can take a look personally?

deagoflatdeagowop
^his problem was due to the fact that Bodog has since added a normal black table theme background, and when I first added support that wasn't available. This latest dev version should work:

2.98.03m

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29803m.exe
I downloaded the 2.98.03k version, but the F10 fold test does not work
(04-24-2019, 10:09 AM)Elsar Wrote: I downloaded the 2.98.03k version, but the F10 fold test does not work

Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me your grid slot size, which should be near the top of the file in these two lines:

table_width=
table_height=

Also, what scaling % are you using in Windows? And how many monitors?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10