Problems with PartyPoker.es and SaT
(04-19-2019, 02:27 AM)Guest Wrote: i figured why it didn't work!!

I had my stacks in BB. So i did the new layout process and the table detection with an MTT (real money), it did work and every table get recognized now!

Thanks for help anyway Smile

I don't know why that would cause F10 to fail when trying to Fold...

I know that on Party you can simply click on any stacksize under a player's name, and it switches between $ and BB. That's all you did?
Yep thats all i did!
Very weird, thanks for letting me know though, maybe someone else will run into this issue
Sorry for revive the thread.

I can't download the latest version of SaT to solve the partypoker.es problems. When I click to the button "Download now" (apparently is the new version, the .04) and I install the software, appears the old version (the v2.98.03)

Solve this please. Thanks.
(05-16-2019, 08:40 AM) Wrote: Sorry for revive the thread.

I can't download the latest version of SaT to solve the partypoker.es problems. When I click to the button "Download now" (apparently is the new version, the .04) and I install the software, appears the old version (the v2.98.03)

Solve this please. Thanks.

Thanks for the report. Looks like you are right. I'm not sure what happened, and I'm surprised no one else said anything. Was SaT still giving you the "new version" message every time you opened it? Actually looks like that msg wasn't even showing. I must have rushed that release out.

Should be fixed now. Can you try it again and let me know?
Works fine now, thanks Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10