Problems with PartyPoker.es and SaT
Hi, I'm doing the configuration process with partypoker.es and when I press F9, it says:

"Failure. This table doesn't match for PartyPokerModern". Also I tried with PartyPokerClassic and nothing. What could happen? I have the 2.98.03 version and I just bought the software.

Thank youuuu
same problem here
For me it does recognize the table when i set it up, but once i press F10, it does check, instead of folding so i can't go further
(04-17-2019, 12:49 AM)Guest Wrote: Hi, I'm doing the configuration process with partypoker.es and when I press F9, it says:

"Failure. This table doesn't match for PartyPokerModern". Also I tried with PartyPokerClassic and nothing. What could happen? I have the 2.98.03 version and I just bought the software.

Thank youuuu

Can you use the Menu item within SAT for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for the main party lobby?

(04-17-2019, 04:37 AM)Guest Wrote: For me it does recognize the table when i set it up, but once i press F10, it does check, instead of folding so i can't go further

Hmmmm this shouldn't happen. Are you sure you're waiting for all 3 buttons (fold/call/bet) to be visible before you press F10? Can you paste a screenshot of the table when its your turn to act?
The results of the partypoker main lobby:

title=[partypoker.es: Poker Lobby - Good luck Stormyy     ],class=[#32770],pid=[16848]
(04-17-2019, 07:24 PM)Guest Wrote: The results of the partypoker main lobby:

title=[partypoker.es: Poker Lobby - Good luck Stormyy     ],class=[#32770],pid=[16848]

Can you please try this version v2.98.03j :

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29803j.exe

and tell me if it works
Yep, It works. Thanks Smile
Well now it folds, but once i got the setup done, it doesnt recognize the table when i start my SaT
Do you have a discord maybe?
(04-17-2019, 11:14 PM)Guest Wrote: Do you have a discord maybe?

No I don't have a discord chatroom

(04-17-2019, 11:13 PM)Guest Wrote: Well now it folds, but once i got the setup done, it doesnt recognize the table when i start my SaT

Does every table fail? Cash and tournaments? Can you do the same thing, and paste me the diagnostic for the individual tables that aren't recognized?

Also what other sites are you using within SaT?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10