Problem with layout
Hi. I have a problem with layout. Tables doesn't occupate a first slot and start by second. It is problem because from time to time some table wants occupate slot first and tables jump from slots to slot first and vice versa. What Should I do?
If I understand you correctly, that's exactly how SaT should be working. Did you watch the video on the homepage? You can also check out this link:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/overview

Basically, when you first press Start, tables will move to your "New Tables" setting. By default, this is the "grid" which means it is every slot other than your stack slot. When you Fold a hand, the table moves back to the "stack" slot which holds many tables. Then when it is your turn to act, those tables will move out of the stack and into the next available grid slot.

If you want to just play in a normal Tiled mode, then just change the Play Mode on the Layout tab, and then all the slots will act normally

Let me know if you understand and need more help

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10