winamax limped pots tack and tile
hey i got the problem that when i play stack and tile an for example i am in theĀ  bigblind and the sb limps winamax doesnt pop out of the stack.
this is only when i am in the bigblind and someone openlimps
any solutions?
What is your Move to Grid setting?

Can you take a screenshot of the table when this happens?
(05-08-2019, 11:45 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: What is your Move to Grid setting?

Can you take a screenshot of the table when this happens?

hi sat admin Smile i have a similar problem, as the op. i play sat mode with move to grid setting when cards dealt. however sometimes tables in the stack dont come into the grid/slots. i couldnt figure out why they do not move out of the stack, but i think its always the same table (1 or 2 out of lets say 20) that doesnt pop out, but im not 100% on that and maybe more of the 20 tables dont come out sometimes too. i tried the windows 10 fix, and also read the winamax help. everytime i deleted winamax from the layout and reincluded it, but after a few tries im really tired now of testing with so many shitty tables playing just to see failure again. i saw u did a very great job figuring these things out, so maybeu can give me any advice or tell me what infos u need. a few more infos: i use the right mouse in the winamax software as fold, and also using the right button on sat hotkeys for the "stack table". this worked very well for me. basically sometimes i want to play without SAT and therefore i have the right mouse hotkey enabled in the pokersoftware for fold.

popup table option enabled or not doesnt make a difference, and as i saw u wrote that winamax fixed the issue and i need this option on if possible. as mentioned, there is no difference on or off, sometimes tables just randomly do not move out of the stackand i time out

also: the middle mouse button is configured for "call+stack table". when i join a table, there is the "autopost blind" checkbox visible everytime u join a table. when i now click the mouse middle button, before there is acctually the 1 hand played, sat will turn the autopost big blind off..
i click this button or the right mouse button, to move the table from the new table slot right into the stack. i know that the right mouse button would do that perfect but just find it annoying, maybe i can enter a line of code or whatever to prevent sat from clicking the box

excuses for the big text, hopefully u can help me figure this out, because i want to add 1 more site (now only winamax added) and buy your software, it is awesome.
(09-08-2019, 01:58 PM)Guest Wrote: hi sat admin Smile i have a similar problem, as the op. i play sat mode with move to grid setting when cards dealt. however sometimes tables in the stack dont come into the grid/slots. i couldnt figure out why they do not move out of the stack, but i think its always the same table (1 or 2 out of lets say 20) that doesnt pop out

Well when the table doesn't pop out of the stack, does that table always fail? As in, the other 19 tables always pop out fine, but that 1 specific table NEVER pops out? Or, are you saying that that 1 table only fails occasionally. Sometimes it works and does pop out, and sometimes it doesn't?

I'm trying to figure out if maybe that table isn't being detected at all altogether. Or if maybe its only certain situations that are failing (like in the OP)

(09-08-2019, 01:58 PM)Guest Wrote: also: the middle mouse button is configured for "call+stack table". when i join a table, there is the "autopost blind" checkbox visible everytime u join a table. when i now click the mouse middle button, before there is acctually the 1 hand played, sat will turn the autopost big blind off..
i click this button or the right mouse button, to move the table from the new table slot right into the stack. i know that the right mouse button would do that perfect but just find it annoying, maybe i can enter a line of code or whatever to prevent sat from clicking the box
Well if you are pressing the "Call+Stack" hotkey, then SaT is likely trying to click the Call button, or the Call pre-action checkbox. If the Auto Post Blind checkbox is in the same place as those, then that's probably why SaT is clicking it. There is no line that you can add, because basically you'd be wanting to turn off the "clicking call" part of the hotkey, in which case you could just set up a "Stack Table" hotkey without the "Call" part. Or you could use your RButton mouse hotkey
first of all, thank you for your fast response! as for the second point: i didnt thought about that, but u are very right with your guess, it is at the same place and thats why autopost box gets clicked, ty.

for point 1, f.e. i have played 1 omaha table (cards basically at same place like NLH) and i think this table never came out of the stack. other plo tables came out though.
but the other tables, that did not pop out of the stack, are occasionally not poping out.
my infos are maybe not exact enough, if you cannot figure it out, i will reconfigure winamax again and test it, to be 100% sure about it.
maybe u could give me an instruction what to look and test for additionally.

2 more infos: the stack is on one monitor (i think its not the main monitor) and all 12 configured slots are on 2 other monitors. so its a 3 monitor setup, and i am pretty sure it is still a scaling problem or whatever.
also i forgot to mention yesterday, that the "show testing info" recognitzed that action is required on the "not outpoping table". i configured hotkeys to cycle stack back/forward and sat recognized that its my turn. so the test was basically succesful, but thats more confusing to me, that sat knows its my action required but does not move the table.

last probably useless info: i used table tamer also in the trial a few days ago, and there was the problem, that the winamax tables NEVER came out of the stack. but i didnt liked the program very much and maybe wrong configuration

ty again for your help!
(09-09-2019, 11:56 AM)Guest Wrote: for point 1, f.e. i have played 1 omaha table (cards basically at same place like NLH) and i think this table never came out of the stack. other plo tables came out though.
but the other tables, that did not pop out of the stack, are occasionally not poping out.
my infos are maybe not exact enough, if you cannot figure it out, i will reconfigure winamax again and test it, to be 100% sure about it.
maybe u could give me an instruction what to look and test for additionally.
Thank you for the extra information. It helps give me another idea. If it works for NLHE but fails for PLO, then it could be dependent upon 2 things. If you are using the "When dealt cards" setting, then SaT grabs the location where you click for your hole card. This matters because different table types might seat you in different seats. Also, it could depend upon the color of your hole cards. SaT looks for the color of the table behind on hole card. If the hole card is ever the same color, that could be a problem too. See these pages:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/preferred-seating
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/fl...-hole-card

(09-09-2019, 11:56 AM)Guest Wrote: 2 more infos: the stack is on one monitor (i think its not the main monitor) and all 12 configured slots are on 2 other monitors. so its a 3 monitor setup, and i am pretty sure it is still a scaling problem or whatever.
also i forgot to mention yesterday, that the "show testing info" recognitzed that action is required on the "not outpoping table". i configured hotkeys to cycle stack back/forward and sat recognized that its my turn. so the test was basically succesful, but thats more confusing to me, that sat knows its my action required but does not move the table.
Well this is because you aren't moving the table when action is required. You are moving the table "when cards dealt". SaT looks for action required based upon whether the fold/call/bet buttons are visible. It looks for cards based on what I wrote above.
(09-09-2019, 12:42 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/fl...-hole-card

first of all: thank you a lot for your fast help, i really appreciate that!

i could reproduce 1 table that NEVER poped out (again plo) and took this table oof of the stack to find a good spot at the hole cards for nlh and plo card recognition.

after the first reincluding, that specific table did only pop out of the stack AFTER i folded my hand(in the stack) and did not pop out when cards visible. it never did that before. but i think that the problem was with any card of hearts. i clicked always on the left side of the cards. and the heart cards have a bigger symbol, but i didnt saw that.

now i clicked on the right side and the this exaxt table from before is now poping out perfectly!

so after the first test now, it looks like it is solved and im sure that a heart card on the very left side was the problem.

i saw u did want to know what where the issues in past posts and on 2+2, thats why i explained it in detail.

thank you so much man! after the trial i will subscribe to your amazing program!
have a good week
Great I'm glad it worked. Let me know if you have any more problems

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10