ACR / WinningPoker update
Wondering if you have a time frame as to when Stack And Tile will be compatible with ACR's update.

Thanks!
Another crap update, using the same Chrome software that Bodog updated too. Looking into it now. Are you seeing any play money games?
Nope.
Ok please download and install this version v2.98.04a

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29804a.exe

Remove and re-Include the "WinningPoker" site and then test it out and let me know if it works or not.

It will probably only work on table sizes with normal proportions. This new update allows you to resize the table and stretch it in very unnatural ways.
I am able to move the tables around to designated slots; however, I am not able to use hotkeys such as fold, call, bet x bbs, ect.  When I click on help --> Show Testing Info... action required when it is my turn = NO.  Thanks for digging into this in a timely fashion.
(05-22-2019, 11:34 AM)wuwu Wrote: I am able to move the tables around to designated slots; however, I am not able to use hotkeys such as fold, call, bet x bbs, ect.  When I click on help --> Show Testing Info... action required when it is my turn = NO.  Thanks for digging into this in a timely fashion.

Can you click on File->Current Layout, and paste your table_width/height settings near the top of that file?
[settings]
table_width=1385
table_height=1029

Let me know if you want the whole file.
(05-22-2019, 11:42 AM)wuwu Wrote: [settings]
table_width=1385
table_height=1029

Let me know if you want the whole file.

I just tested with that grid slot size on my machine and it worked..

What version of Windows are you on? And how many monitors? And did it fold correctly when you pressed F10 during Include Site setup?
Windows 10.  Laptop screen + 1 monitor.  I apologize for forgetting to mention: the press f10 for fold did not work when I tried it.
(05-22-2019, 11:48 PM)wuwu Wrote: Windows 10.  Laptop screen + 1 monitor.  I apologize for forgetting to mention: the press f10 for fold did not work when I tried it.

Are you using the Custom Scaling within Windows? Make sure you do that first:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

Then Remove and re-Include and Test and let me know

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10