ACR / WinningPoker update
(05-22-2019, 11:58 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 11:48 PM)wuwu Wrote: Windows 10.  Laptop screen + 1 monitor.  I apologize for forgetting to mention: the press f10 for fold did not work when I tried it.

Are you using the Custom Scaling within Windows? Make sure you do that first:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

Then Remove and re-Include and Test and let me know

After trying both Windows 10 fixes, I was not successfully able to press F10 for fold.
(05-23-2019, 12:40 AM)wuwu Wrote: After trying both Windows 10 fixes, I was not successfully able to press F10 for fold.

Then its likely the table size issue as I originally thought. This new software allows you to resize the tables in very weird ways that other sites don't allow (like super thin or super long). I am seeing what I can do
(05-23-2019, 12:53 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:40 AM)wuwu Wrote: After trying both Windows 10 fixes, I was not successfully able to press F10 for fold.

Then its likely the table size issue as I originally thought. This new software allows you to resize the tables in very weird ways that other sites don't allow (like super thin or super long). I am seeing what I can do

Okay, thanks mate.
hello,

i can confirm everything OP is saying.

i also have win 10 and have tried both troubleshooting steps with no success. SaT recognizes the table and even resizes the table after pressing F9, but i have not gotten the fold action to work upon pressing F10 .

thank you for your support
Yeah its due to how WPN is now scaling their table. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to calculate where the buttons are going to be placed on different table sizes. Keep checking back

If F9 is working to resize the table, you can first press F9 so SaT resizes it properly, and then you can cancel and choose "Other" and go through the Custom Site Wizard to add some basic support yourself. Just make sure to keep this exact table size after SaT resizes it from the previous F9. I can then help you tweak the custom site file to get it working
(05-23-2019, 11:03 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Yeah its due to how WPN is now scaling their table. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to calculate where the buttons are going to be placed on different table sizes. Keep checking back

If F9 is working to resize the table, you can first press F9 so SaT resizes it properly, and then you can cancel and choose "Other" and go through the Custom Site Wizard to add some basic support yourself. Just make sure to keep this exact table size after SaT resizes it from the previous F9. I can then help you tweak the custom site file to get it working

I went through the "Other" Custom Site Wizard.  It might have worked - let me explain: some hotkeys work and others don't... I can move tables around no problem with hotkeys... when I click bet x bbs, it only bets minimum instead of x... also, auto sit out next bb does not work... also, toggle tables forward and backward does not work.
(05-24-2019, 04:22 AM)wuwu Wrote: I went through the "Other" Custom Site Wizard.  It might have worked - let me explain: some hotkeys work and others don't... I can move tables around no problem with hotkeys... when I click bet x bbs, it only bets minimum instead of x... also, auto sit out next bb does not work... also, toggle tables forward and backward does not work.

Right so.. the custom site wizard does not define the betbox coord, nor the sitout coords, etc. Those were never asked for during the wizard so SaT has no knowledge of them. We'd need to add those coordinates manually.

Not sure exactly which hotkeys you're talking about for "toggle forward and backward".

But most importantly does the fold/call/bet hotkeys work? And does SaT pop tables in and out of the grid at the right time?

-

I'm still working on fixing this for the built in site, its very tedious work. Hopefully I can solve it.
(05-24-2019, 04:27 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 04:22 AM)wuwu Wrote: I went through the "Other" Custom Site Wizard.  It might have worked - let me explain: some hotkeys work and others don't... I can move tables around no problem with hotkeys... when I click bet x bbs, it only bets minimum instead of x... also, auto sit out next bb does not work... also, toggle tables forward and backward does not work.

Right so.. the custom site wizard does not define the betbox coord, nor the sitout coords, etc. Those were never asked for during the wizard so SaT has no knowledge of them. We'd need to add those coordinates manually.

Not sure exactly which hotkeys you're talking about for "toggle forward and backward".

But most importantly does the fold/call/bet hotkeys work? And does SaT pop tables in and out of the grid at the right time?

-

I'm still working on fixing this for the built in site, its very tedious work. Hopefully I can solve it.

"toggle forward and backward" = "cycle stack backward."

fold/call/bet works.

I'm pretty sure that SaT pops up tables in and out of the grid at the right time... i will experiment more here.
Cycling the stack should work, not sure why that is failing..

You can use the Help menu -> Show Testing Info, and just make sure that SaT is detecting if ACTION REQUIRED at the correct times
(05-24-2019, 04:41 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Cycling the stack should work, not sure why that is failing..

You can use the Help menu -> Show Testing Info, and just make sure that SaT is detecting if ACTION REQUIRED at the correct times

I can't seem to get the cycling to work.

Tables are not always popping up when my action is required (I stack the tables).

When I check if ACTION REQUIRED = YES or NO... It always shows YES on all tables, even when I am sitting HU and no one has joined. 

Thanks for digging into all of this.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10