ipoker problems
hi there.

i currently use a laptop hooked up to an external monitor. i am trying to setup stack and tile so that the lobby displays on my laptop screen (my secondary screen) and the tables are tiled 3 row by 4 column grid.

i have set everything up so that it understands coordinates and such but the lobby simply WILL NOT go over to the secondary screen. i have played with the settings for 2+ hours now and getting kinda frustrated.

please help Smile.
sorry, forgot to mention this is on iPoker.
Hi, SaT is designed to ignore the lobby screen, so that it doesnt get detected as a table, and start moving all over the place from the stack to the grid and back. Depending on the configuration you used during the CustomSiteCreator wizard, you should have the lobby excluded. If the lobby is successfully ignored from SaT, you should be able to drag it normally wherever you want. Is this not the case? Is the lobby being treated as a normal table and being sent to the grid?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10