GG poker/WPN problem with flashing windows
Hello !
Ive got a problem with the new stack and tile update , when I use it Wpn works, but on GG network all of the tables flashing when the action is required . It is very annoying for me.
Anyone had this problem or maybe I could fix it by myself?
Thanks for help.
Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
I got your PMs, but it looks like you sent me the same layout config file in both PMs.

First, you should always be using the latest SaT.

Now the problem is that it looks like you're on win7, and some of these newer poker site updates (like GGNetwork and WPN) don't work well with the older versions of Windows. They don't let me scan the tables.

If you are going to stay on win7, one thing you can try is this. Click File->Current Layout, and scroll down until you find the GGnetwork settings lines, and add this line to that section:

Code:
GGnetwork_included_scanmode=DWM

Save the file, then completely close out SaT, and then re-open it.

1. Let me know if the tables stop flashing
2. Run this Test to see if SaT will correctly detect when action is required. I'm not sure if this will work

Some of these new pokersite updates will only work with PW scan mode, and so I have required that these sites use PW scan mode internally, regardless of what the user chooses for their scan mode in the software. This setting will override that specifically for this site only
(08-05-2019, 01:06 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I got your PMs, but it looks like you sent me the same layout config file in both PMs.

First, you should always be using the latest SaT.

Now the problem is that it looks like you're on win7, and some of these newer poker site updates (like GGNetwork and WPN) don't work well with the older versions of Windows. They don't let me scan the tables.

If you are going to stay on win7, one thing you can try is this. Click File->Current Layout, and scroll down until you find the GGnetwork settings lines, and add this line to that section:

Code:
GGnetwork_included_scanmode=DWM

Save the file, then completely close out SaT, and then re-open it.

1. Let me know if the tables stop flashing
2. Run this Test to see if SaT will correctly detect when action is required. I'm not sure if this will work

Some of these new pokersite updates will only work with PW scan mode, and so I have required that these sites use PW scan mode internally, regardless of what the user chooses for their scan mode in the software. This setting will override that specifically for this site only
Looks that the problem is fixed now I will do the test after the session

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10