:idea: Help me to setup the optimal config for my use case
Well Microgaming and Stars should never get the FAILURE RESIZING errors, so if you are seeing them, then I would guess they are related to your lag problem. But nothing you said gives me any clues, so I'm not really sure what the problem could be just yet.

As far as the Advanced Options, almost everyone should keep the first "activate table when action required" setting turned on. This should not impact performance at all anyway. The only settings that might cause lower performace would be the PW scan mode (which you're not using anyway), or maybe the "Highlight active table" because that would be an extra thing that has to be drawn. But still I don't think that should be a huge drain on the system. I typically leave "activate table under mouse" turned off.

Maybe the hybrid GPU has an effect, I'm not sure. My old laptop had that, I think it was called NVIDIA Optimus. It would switch between the integrated Intel GPU, or the dedicated Nvidia GPU depending on the application. I think there was also an option in the BIOS where I could choose to always have it on or off. Maybe you can try different settings and see if that matters or not. Also maybe see if you have an graphics drivers updates.

Let me know what you find

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: :idea: Help me to setup the optimal config for my use case - by SaT_Admin - 07-30-2019, 04:38 PM