888 issues
Ok yes I didn't know that it was even possible to keep playing on the old version of the software. How are you doing it?

So for this old version of 888, SaT looks for both the fold or call buttons to determine if action is required. If its always failing on allins or against large bets, then that might mean that the text of the Call button says a big bet size, such as "Call 200,000" and that wording consumes most of the button, and maybe the coordinate that SaT is looking for happens to land on a letter instead of the solid black part of the button.

But that doesn't explain why the Fold button wouldn't get picked up. That should pretty much always work. Because the wording never changes. That is confusing to me why that would be failing.

Do the PKO mtts look different in any way from that screenshot you posted? Specifically the action buttons?
There is a check box in user settings under game display "Switch to new table design" i just turn ir off.

I think the PKOs look the same, they have a "theme" but i`ve turned that off as well so they look like regular tables. I`m not 100% sure, but ye i dont think it`s a PKO problem, but a stack size/all in problem. I just notice it more in PKOs because of the large starting stack.
(09-18-2019, 03:32 PM)flowberry Wrote: There is a check box in user settings under game display "Switch to new table design" i just turn ir off.
Ok thanks, I didn't know about this setting

Quote:I think the PKOs look the same, they have a "theme" but i`ve turned that off as well so they look like regular tables. I`m not 100% sure, but ye i dont think it`s a PKO problem, but a stack size/all in problem. I just notice it more in PKOs because of the large starting stack.

I have some ideas. But first can you do this for me? Click on File->Current Layout, and add this line at the top underneath [settings]:

Code:
[settings]
logging=1

Save the file, and then close out SaT and reopen it. Then play with SaT and play one PKO tournament. Play a few hands where SaT both succeeds to move the table, and also when SaT fails to move the table. After you have a few hands of both, click Stop in SaT. Then go to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\

and you'll find a file called "logg.txt". Please paste me everything. Thanks
I ended up playing a lot of hands (for a reason) so I just uploaded the file. Link - https://gofile.io/?c=DFVihf

So yeah I think I`ve figured out the problem. Everything works fine EXCEPT for when someone goes all-in and I cover them. (So my options are to fold / call / re-raise the all-in). When those situations appear the table just doesn`t respond, it stays in stack. and obviously it`s a pretty huge issue.

And I think it happens on all the tables not just PKOs. Now that I know exactly when it happens I`ll check for it on other tables next time I play.

Hope this helps. Sorry for the amount of hands on the log file, I jumped in late and had a short stack early on and everything worked fine. But eventually I got 3 spots where someone went allin and I covered them and all 3 times the table didn`t respond.
can you leave your skype name, so I can organize a teamviewer session with you?
d1nago

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10