Poker Stars Es Cannot Fold Before Hands Appears
Hi there's been update of pokerstars Es about few days ago.
After that update the button to fold hand upfront  position was changed now he is much more on the right side compering to where iit was before.
I would be greautfull if You could maybe add new specific layout for pokerstars ES i can upload a specific data where the window is if You want  just tell me what to upload will try to help.
Already done few big missclicks becouse now it is under call button, so when You mutlitabling its pretty easy to click it when Your actions appears and then instead of fold You will snap call someone. Big Grin
Very bad change it looks like nobody think about it at all.

Thanks in front and wish You best.
Can you tell me whether you have the new Aurora graphics turned on inside the PokerStars settings?

Please check this page and see the poker client setup images:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

If you have it turned on, please turn it off, and then close and reopen Pokerstars, and then Remove and re-Include the site within SaT.

If you already have it turned off, then maybe they changed the button locations. Can you send me a screenshot of the table when the problem happens? Please use the SaT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Take Screenshot with GDIP, and then save the screenshot and then send it to support(at)stackandtile(dot)com
Hi.

I turned off aurora graphics the day it came into life.

And im sure they changed button locations, becouse i grind on regular basis.

I got strange problem when i do a diagnostics and im choosing location to save a screen, everything to normal until the point that screen that should be saved doesnt appear at all at the location like i wouldn't done anything i tried 5 times, while SAT was running while was stopped and same outcome unfortunetlly.

Ow and thanks for a fast response i appreciate it. Cheers.
Im sending You normal screen, becouse of what i mentioned before hope it will help. Have a great week.
(10-07-2019, 10:39 PM)DrThinkingFool Wrote: Hi.

I turned off aurora graphics the day it came into life.

And im sure they changed button locations, becouse i grind on regular basis.

I got strange problem when i do a diagnostics and im choosing location to save a screen, everything to normal until the point that screen that should be saved doesnt appear at all at the location like i wouldn't done anything i tried 5 times, while SAT was running while was stopped and same outcome unfortunetlly.

Ow and thanks for a fast response i appreciate it. Cheers.

I'm sorry, I forgot there is a bug in the 2.98.07 for the screenshots. I'll look at your email
Hi.

Done with instructions You sended me on e-mail and i sended You another one with proper screens You wanted this time.

Thanks for help and if it's no problem can You anwser me here instead of e-mail im not usuing it much and here i can just leave my bookmark with subject open to see when You anwser. Cheers.
Ok based on your screenshots, I created this custom site profile:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/starsES.ini

Right click, save as, and put that file in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Then close SaT and reopen it. Remove your current Stars site. And then find this "starsES" profile at the very bottom of the dropdown, and Include it.

Let me know if that fixes the Fold pre-action checkbox. I don't know why they moved it. Some features won't work perfectly with the custom site, but most should work. I'll have to wait until I get the update on my machine. But try it and let me know
Hi.

Today pokerstars ES decide to throw another uptade (after 6 days after that one i was writing about) and they put fold button again on it's place..
I guess they realize that the done only harm.
Im sorry that You waste Your time, but i it was almoast immpossible to see it coming i guess and i really appreciate Your really fast and professional help, so far best support i worked with and i really appreciate Your help and work ethics. Cheers and wish You best.
Lol so they moved it back? Ok that's good then at least. So the normal built-in SaT sites work fine again?
Yes normal built thas work again normally. Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10