GGPoker Update
doesnt work here too anymore
(12-07-2019, 03:16 AM)question1234 Wrote: doesnt work here too anymore

What skin? And can you paste the diagnostic for the main lobby?
(12-07-2019, 03:16 AM)question1234 Wrote: doesnt work here too anymore
(12-05-2019, 11:19 PM)Guest Wrote: This is Russian title - GGПокерОК

For anyone who is playing on the new GGПокерОК update, here is a version v2.99.00m for you to test:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29900m.exe

This was not a simple update. I had to make many internal changes inside SaT to support cryllic alphabet. This development version should work for the new GGPokerOK update. Let me know if it works. Also, keep an eye out for any other problems that might arise. It is possible other things got broken with these big internal changes
Awesome it works. Ty
doesnt work anymore after i installed the update and insalling this versiona gain doesnt work anymore too
(01-05-2020, 02:10 AM)question1234 Wrote: doesnt work anymore after i installed the update and insalling this versiona gain doesnt work anymore too

Yes, don't expect the Cryllic version of GGPokerOK to work in the main SAT public release. I'll have to keep supplying you with development versions, since this is such a major change to how SAT works internally. I probably won't release it publicly until version 3.0 whenever that may be. Here's the latest with most of the changes in the public release:

v2.99.00za

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...9900za.exe

However, i'm not sure why 2.99.00m wouldn't work for you. If that failed, I'm curious to see if this one fails too. Let me know
hi, does not work this table on version you have posted above.
title=[Zodiac Rat ¥50 : Buy-in ¥50 - Blinds 25/50 - Table 2],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[12788]

ps. on new version from the link on the main page all ggпокерOk does not work
(01-05-2020, 08:14 PM)gilgamesh Wrote: hi, does not work this table on version you have posted above.
title=[Zodiac Rat ¥50 : Buy-in ¥50 - Blinds 25/50 - Table 2],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[12788]
What doesn't work? Are you on a Small Stakes subscription? Maybe that's why the table would fail. SAT doesn't do any currency conversion, so this would look like a $50 buy-in tournament

(01-05-2020, 08:14 PM)gilgamesh Wrote: ps. on new version from the link on the main page all ggпокерOk does not work
yes of course, that's what I wrote in my last post. It will take some time still before I make this the main version, because its such a big change. So if you notice any problems with it, please post here.
yes, i have small stakes, now it is clear.
Here is the latest version v2.99.02a with GGPokerOK support and equal to the main version 2.99.02:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29902a.exe

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10