Lock while mouse over.
Sometimes I'll run into a situation where my grid will be full and I'll bet betting or raising from the stack. What will end up happening is; I'll go to click the table in the stack and it'll snap to the grid right before I click it. Resulting in me 4betting 72o on the next table in the stack. Kind of a wonky bluff but I run with it lol. Either way, a really nice feature would be to lock the tables while the mouse is over. Not sure if it's possible but it'd be nice.
(10-24-2019, 01:07 PM)Anarkus Wrote: Either way, a really nice feature would be to lock the tables while the mouse is over. Not sure if it's possible but it'd be nice.

Its a good idea and should be possible.

However, I have a question

(10-24-2019, 01:07 PM)Anarkus Wrote: Sometimes I'll run into a situation where my grid will be full and I'll bet betting or raising from the stack. What will end up happening is; I'll go to click the table in the stack and it'll snap to the grid right before I click it.

In this scenario, the only way that should happen, is if a grid slot suddenly becomes open, and then when it becomes open, then the stack table will move into the grid. But how does that grid slot become open? Clearly you're not clicking on Fold with your mouse. Are you using the "Stack table at End of Hand" feature? Or maybe using the Fold+Stack hotkey and sending the hotkeys to the active table instead of the table under the mouse?

Also, suppose we are moving the table to grid On Flop, and the grid slots are completely open, and we have been taking preflop actions in the stack, and then suddenly the table reaches the flop. Normally this table would immediately move to the grid. But if we lock the table if mouseover, then the stack table would stay in the stack, even while all grid slots are free. And then the table would only move to the grid AFTER the user has moved their mouse off the table. In the meantime, the user might think that SaT is bugged for not moving the table to the grid when we reached the flop.

Overall I like your idea, I'm just trying to flesh out the edge cases
My tables do automatically go to the stack after the hand is over. Another situation is that say that I see a trash hand pop in up in the stack, I go to fold it with the fold hotkey and before the hotkey goes through, it moves to the grid. This result is the next table in the stack has the hotkey used and folds the hand. Occasionally, one I don't want to fold. The same situation can happen with the other hotkeys as well obviously. 

My hotkeys are sending to the table under the mouse, not the active table.  For me personally, my mouse is only going to be over the stacked table for moments. The tables could possibly be sent to a queue after an action is placed. Couldn't you just make it a checkbox option so that users could have the choice? Even a customized delay time at mouseover would be useful. That way It could buy me a few seconds before it moves and still move to the grid regardless.

Or I could just go buy myself a ultra-wide curved monitor.
I don't really see a need to make this a checkbox and make it optional. I think its good idea and it should always be turned on to avoid the misclicks that you are describing.

Please download this version v2.98.08b:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29808b.exe

The change is that if a table in the stack requires action, and your mouse is currently hovering over it, then the table will not be moved to grid. No timer delay or anything. It just won't move. Other tables underneath in the stack will continue to move to the grid when action is required.

That version also includes the minor left click detection change, to try to fix your cursor problem. So you can use this version for both.

Please let me know if this solves the "lock when mouseover" feature as you requested
Will test the new features first thing tommorow. Thanks for the help.
(10-26-2019, 02:06 PM)Anarkus Wrote: Will test the new features first thing tommorow. Thanks for the help.

A few thousand hands in the book and everything seems to run fine. Cursor issue has not appeared but it was a very rare occurrence. While I've got your attention; I know this isn't really your responsibility but I'm using a new hud and for whatever reason table in my bottom left grid is not being detected by the HUD. If I move them to the stack or drag them to another grid it pops up. 

I'm using hand2note by the way; Is there any reason you can think that there would be a compatibility issue? I'm going to try to rule out stack and tile myself but any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
(10-28-2019, 06:59 AM)Anarkus Wrote: A few thousand hands in the book and everything seems to run fine. Cursor issue has not appeared but it was a very rare occurrence.
Good

(10-28-2019, 06:59 AM)Anarkus Wrote: While I've got your attention; I know this isn't really your responsibility but I'm using a new hud and for whatever reason table in my bottom left grid is not being detected by the HUD. If I move them to the stack or drag them to another grid it pops up. 

I'm using hand2note by the way; Is there any reason you can think that there would be a compatibility issue? I'm going to try to rule out stack and tile myself but any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Very strange why only one grid slot wouldn't show your HUD. I do not have any ideas off the top of my head. Is the slot fully on-screen? Maybe that would affect the HUD? You might want to ask them and then we can see what we can do
Disregard, it was a weird bug on their side because I didn't have auto import on.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10