Lock while mouse over.
(10-24-2019, 01:07 PM)Anarkus Wrote: Either way, a really nice feature would be to lock the tables while the mouse is over. Not sure if it's possible but it'd be nice.

Its a good idea and should be possible.

However, I have a question

(10-24-2019, 01:07 PM)Anarkus Wrote: Sometimes I'll run into a situation where my grid will be full and I'll bet betting or raising from the stack. What will end up happening is; I'll go to click the table in the stack and it'll snap to the grid right before I click it.

In this scenario, the only way that should happen, is if a grid slot suddenly becomes open, and then when it becomes open, then the stack table will move into the grid. But how does that grid slot become open? Clearly you're not clicking on Fold with your mouse. Are you using the "Stack table at End of Hand" feature? Or maybe using the Fold+Stack hotkey and sending the hotkeys to the active table instead of the table under the mouse?

Also, suppose we are moving the table to grid On Flop, and the grid slots are completely open, and we have been taking preflop actions in the stack, and then suddenly the table reaches the flop. Normally this table would immediately move to the grid. But if we lock the table if mouseover, then the stack table would stay in the stack, even while all grid slots are free. And then the table would only move to the grid AFTER the user has moved their mouse off the table. In the meantime, the user might think that SaT is bugged for not moving the table to the grid when we reached the flop.

Overall I like your idea, I'm just trying to flesh out the edge cases

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Lock while mouse over. - by Anarkus - 10-24-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by SaT_Admin - 10-24-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by Anarkus - 10-25-2019, 08:00 AM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by SaT_Admin - 10-25-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by Anarkus - 10-26-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by Anarkus - 10-28-2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by SaT_Admin - 10-28-2019, 07:12 AM