Lock while mouse over.
My tables do automatically go to the stack after the hand is over. Another situation is that say that I see a trash hand pop in up in the stack, I go to fold it with the fold hotkey and before the hotkey goes through, it moves to the grid. This result is the next table in the stack has the hotkey used and folds the hand. Occasionally, one I don't want to fold. The same situation can happen with the other hotkeys as well obviously. 

My hotkeys are sending to the table under the mouse, not the active table.  For me personally, my mouse is only going to be over the stacked table for moments. The tables could possibly be sent to a queue after an action is placed. Couldn't you just make it a checkbox option so that users could have the choice? Even a customized delay time at mouseover would be useful. That way It could buy me a few seconds before it moves and still move to the grid regardless.

Or I could just go buy myself a ultra-wide curved monitor.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Lock while mouse over. - by Anarkus - 10-24-2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by SaT_Admin - 10-24-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by Anarkus - 10-25-2019, 08:00 AM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by SaT_Admin - 10-25-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by Anarkus - 10-26-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by Anarkus - 10-28-2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Lock while mouse over. - by SaT_Admin - 10-28-2019, 07:12 AM