New WPN Update doesnt stack in my Layout of SAT
the WPN tables doesnt stack they immidiatly jump into the slots... do i need a new layout or what can i do?
Please try this development version 2.99.19zm that I just built last night:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9919zm.exe

Requirements:

1. You will first need to turn on Red buttons inside WPN settings (gear icon in the top right of lobby). Click the right arrow to button option # 2/9 in the table display settings and then make sure the buttons are red

2. Then Remove and re-Include the "WinningPoker" site after installing that new SAT version above

Test it and reply back and let me know if it works, or if there are problems
ACR works again.

Had problems with stars but after re including it worked again too.

Thank You Smile
Hi there, since the New ACR I no longer have the ability to bet. Only to fold.

Please advise, thank you

I have re installed the latest version from above and still does not work.

I could not find this: 1. You will first need to turn on Red buttons inside WPN settings (gear icon in the top right of lobby). Click the right arrow to button option # 2/9 in the table display settings and then make sure the buttons are red

Please could you make this a little clearer on what I am looking for.

Thank you.

Steve
(07-07-2023, 05:34 PM)stevenheard Wrote: Hi there, since the New ACR I no longer have the ability to bet. Only to fold.

What do you mean when you say you dont "have the ability to bet" ?

(07-07-2023, 05:34 PM)stevenheard Wrote: I could not find this: 1. You will first need to turn on Red buttons inside WPN settings (gear icon in the top right of lobby). Click the right arrow to button option # 2/9 in the table display settings and then make sure the buttons are red

Please could you make this a little clearer on what I am looking for.
You need to match the setting here:

https://imgur.com/a/iQHEU75

By default, the new buttons are setting #1/9 and they are all gray. SAT won't work well with those. You need to change to #2/9 and make sure they're red, and then after that, re-Include the site
Thank you,

I now have all betting buttons back.

However, when the action changes to another table the mouse, the mouse does not move to the new table.

Steve
(07-08-2023, 12:32 AM)stevenheard Wrote: Thank you,

I now have all betting buttons back.

However, when the action changes to another table the mouse, the mouse does not move to the new table.

Steve

I'm assuming youre saying that you have the Advanced Option enabled to "Move mouse to table when action required" and that's the feature youre saying is broken?

I just tested that briefly on my machine and it did work with this new version and new WPN client. That feature depends on SAT accurately determining when its your turn to act, which you can confirm by using the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info. The ACTION REQUIRED line should say NO when its not your turn, and change to YES when it is your turn

If thats not working correctly, that would explain why the move mouse feature isnt working also. The typical fix is to make sure that you have the graphics on the table correct (red buttons) and then Remove and re-Include the site, making sure to press F10 when its your turn to act (and not early such was when the action checkboxes are available)

If you're sure you have it set up correctly, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
Got the same problem.

I always use the high DPI versions. Will this one work from above?

EDIT:
Never mind.

I didnt restart ACR after switching to red buttons. Works now with normal version!
(07-28-2023, 01:00 AM)question1234 Wrote: Got the same problem.

I always use the high DPI versions. Will this one work from above?

Use the latest download from the website
Remove WinningPoker from your layout
make sure your button colors are configured inside the client to be red (last pic)
re-Include the WinningPoker site
Test and confirm

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10