Hotkey with Logitech M560 (and Setpoint)
Hi there,

I got a new mouse (Logitech M560) for christmas and have problems configuring hotkeys with it. Unfortunately it comes with a rather strange standard key assignement which forced me to install Logitech Setpoint to configure buttons myself. Looks like SaT Hotkeys don't work with Logitech Setpoint!? Any1 experiences with it?

On the other hand, even if I deinstalled Setpoint I am having Problems with configuring the hotkey buttons as the names in SaT eg "Wheel right" etc.. don't correspond with my mouse Undecided
If anyone got some idea how to make this work would be really glad...
(01-06-2017, 09:30 PM)willy_tk Wrote: I got a new mouse (Logitech M560) for christmas and have problems configuring hotkeys with it. Unfortunately it comes with a rather strange standard key assignement which forced me to install Logitech Setpoint to configure buttons myself.

What is the 'strange standard key assignment' that you're talking about?

(01-06-2017, 09:30 PM)willy_tk Wrote: On the other hand, even if I deinstalled Setpoint I am having Problems with configuring the hotkey buttons as the names in SaT eg "Wheel right" etc.. don't correspond with my mouse

Do other hotkeys work such as LButton, RButton, WheelUp ?
(01-07-2017, 12:36 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: What is the 'strange standard key assignment' that you're talking about?

Do other hotkeys work such as LButton, RButton, WheelUp ?

Sorry difficult to explain. Just with windows standard drivers the buttons next to the thumb are assigned with "Show Desktop" and "Push Start/Windows-Button". 
It works for left and right button - also foor wheel up and down. I now already found out that X1 and X2 button in SaT are Wheel left and right on my mouse. But I am not able to assign the former X1/2 Buttons next to my thumb Undecided 
[Image: 71NM5DgB4UL._SL1500_.jpg]
(01-07-2017, 01:50 AM)willy_tk Wrote: Sorry difficult to explain. Just with windows standard drivers the buttons next to the thumb are assigned with "Show Desktop" and "Push Start/Windows-Button". 
It works for left and right button - also foor wheel up and down. I now already found out that X1 and X2 button in SaT are Wheel left and right on my mouse. But I am not able to assign the former X1/2 Buttons next to my thumb Undecided 
[Image: 71NM5DgB4UL._SL1500_.jpg]

Try assigning those thumb buttons to some keyboard keys within SetPoint. I believe Windows still uses F13-F24 even though those keys might not be physically there on your keyboard.

So in SetPoint:

Thumb1 = F13
Thumb2 = F14

And then in SaT:

F13 = Fold
F14 = Call

etc or whatever hotkey you want

and see if you can daisy chain it like that. Let me know if that works
thanks, that one was a really good idea! worked perfect Smile
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...p?tid=1735

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10