New monitor
Is it possible to have a different table size on my main monitor vs my second? I was looking to get a large table on my main monitor for the stack. If not it's not a huge deal.
(12-01-2019, 11:09 AM)Anarkus Wrote: Is it possible to have a different table size on my main monitor vs my second? I was looking to get a large table on my main monitor for the stack. If not it's not a huge deal.

Unfortunately all slot sizes must be the same size. This might change in a later version, but no immediate plans right now.
Hey man, I'm having a hell of a time getting an extended display setup. I'm getting an error that says the button is detected as black. Everything works fine on my main but it's having issues finding the buttons on my second. I'm going to try to start from scratch again but I'm going crazy trying to figure this out.
If the extended display has a different scaling % than your main display, then you will likely have problems. SaT requires all displays to have the same scaling % in Windows. See this page, and let me know if that fixes it:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10