Ignition can't find call button
Hi,

I'm unable to setup Ignition as F10 is unable to find the call button. Could this be because the buttons are actually named check, fold and raise?

I'm using 2.99

Thanks,

Craig
No, the words on the buttons shouldn't matter. What version of Windows are you on? And can you give me your skype name so I can contact you directly?
im having the same problem, sent skype on PM
I'm using Windows 10. I've been away for a while so please post if you find the solution.

Thanks
(12-26-2019, 05:33 AM)cshrimpt Wrote: I'm using Windows 10. I've been away for a while so please post if you find the solution.

Thanks

If you have skype that would be best so that I can work with you directly.
(12-26-2019, 02:23 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 05:33 AM)cshrimpt Wrote: I'm using Windows 10. I've been away for a while so please post if you find the solution.

Thanks

If you have skype that would be best so that I can work with you directly.

I tried it on a different Win 10 PC and it worked fine. The only major difference between the two machines is that I'm running with visual effects on the one that doesn't work. I'll switch those off and see if it fixes the issue. If not, I'll pm you my skype.

Thanks,

Craig
What visual effects are you talking about? Let me know. I definitely want to track down this issue.
I have this working now. I had to use the custom site creator and even then, it complained that the buttons were black (they're not) and there was a problem. Just clicked OK a couple of times and it let me add the Ignition site as a custom site.

I don't think this is an issue with your software. Probably something twitchy with the graphics setup on my PC. I have an Intel HD graphics 4600 with all the 3D/Quality stuff turned on. Could be that.

Works fine now though, just had to set it up manually. The predefined Ignition site worked properly on my Lenovo laptop so it's definitely something with my PC.

Thanks,

Craig
(01-01-2020, 11:42 AM)cshrimpt Wrote: I have this working now. I had to use the custom site creator and even then, it complained that the buttons were black (they're not) and there was a problem. Just clicked OK a couple of times and it let me add the Ignition site as a custom site.

There are some issues with this. Using a custom site means that you will only get barebones support, and some of the features won't work. Next, if SAT is thinking the buttons are black, then SAT won't be able to determine when action is required, and the tables will likely be failing this Test:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

My guess is that Test will fail for you. Is it? You shouldn't ignore the "button detected as black" message. The likely problem is your scan mode. In the built-in BodogIgnition site, SAT internally uses "PW" scan mode, since that's the only mode that has worked in my testing. You could try changing to that scan mode in advanced options, and try Removing and re-Including the site again, and let me know if you still get the "button detected as black" message, and also check the Test in that link above again.

(01-01-2020, 11:42 AM)cshrimpt Wrote: I don't think this is an issue with your software. Probably something twitchy with the graphics setup on my PC. I have an Intel HD graphics 4600 with all the 3D/Quality stuff turned on. Could be that.

Works fine now though, just had to set it up manually. The predefined Ignition site worked properly on my Lenovo laptop so it's definitely something with my PC.
Well, it may be something specific to your PC, however, a handful of people are having the same problems where SaT cannot find the 'call' button with the built-in BodogIgnition site, and so, I'd like to figure out what those specific PC problems are, so that I can fix the software to support those PCs
I still would like to work with you directly. Please PM or email me your skype if you are willing.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10