WPN blitz poker
I got another question: What's the best way to setup a hotkey for the check button? I don't see it on the list of hotkeys.

My fold hotkey doubles as the check hotkey, but there is a slight delay before it will input. It feels like its trying to click the fold key, but realizes its not there, so it clicks the closest button which is check. Is there a better way of hotkeying check?
(12-17-2019, 03:14 PM)JamesYang Wrote: I got another question: What's the best way to setup a hotkey for the check button? I don't see it on the list of hotkeys.
The fold/call/bet hotkeys in SAT actually just click the 1st/2nd/3rd buttons on the table. Usually the "Check" button is the 2nd button, the same as the "Call" button. So SAT's hotkey for Call would be the best way. Think of the Call hotkey as "click the middle button of the 3 action buttons"

(12-17-2019, 03:14 PM)JamesYang Wrote: My fold hotkey doubles as the check hotkey, but there is a slight delay before it will input. It feels like its trying to click the fold key, but realizes its not there, so it clicks the closest button which is check. Is there a better way of hotkeying check?
Yes that's exactly what its doing. It also waits because on some sites, the site will show an external popup window saying something like, "Are you sure you want to Fold? You can Check for free"

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10