Black chip poker tables dont stack
When i use shortcut fold and stack tables stay on the grid. I can stack them after my decision. When I got cards table is always on the grid, I just cant stack them.
Have you tried Removing and re-Including the site? Please try that first

How many monitors do you have, and what version of Windows are you on?
(01-12-2020, 12:51 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Have you tried Removing and re-Including the site? Please try that first

How many monitors do you have, and what version of Windows are you on?

yes Ive tried, 2 monitors, Windows 7 Home Premium
(01-12-2020, 01:59 AM)Idziu Wrote: yes Ive tried, 2 monitors, Windows 7 Home Premium

Very sorry, I didnt get a notification of your reply.. Win7 is the problem right now, some sites like Bodog and WPN require Win8.1 or later. Plus, Microsoft is ending support for Win7 this month, so most people should be upgrading soon.

Regardless, I have one option to try still for Win7 support, but it will take me some time to finish the new scan mode
(01-14-2020, 05:46 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 01:59 AM)Idziu Wrote: yes Ive tried, 2 monitors, Windows 7 Home Premium

Very sorry, I didnt get a notification of your reply.. Win7 is the problem right now, some sites like Bodog and WPN require Win8.1 or later. Plus, Microsoft is ending support for Win7 this month, so most people should be upgrading soon.

Regardless, I have one option to try still for Win7 support, but it will take me some time to finish the new scan mode

Ive changed system for win 10 and got the same problem . I cant fold and stack table until action is  on me
(03-03-2020, 06:13 AM)Idziu Wrote: Ive changed system for win 10 and got the same problem . I cant fold and stack table until action is  on me

Ok cool. We should be able to get it working..

First, make sure you've set up your WPN client properly:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/winning-poker

Next, try Removing WinningPoker, and then go to SAT advanced options, change the scan mode to PW, and then Include the site again, and test it. If it works, then you can change the scan mode back to DWM.

If it still fails, are both monitors using the same scaling % in Windows? Right click the desktop and choose Display Settings, and tell me the scaling % for both screens. If you are using different scaling, you might need to try the solutions on this page:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10