PartyPoker Spins tables bug
Hi,
everytime I open a spins table, it will only show it partially, leaving out about 10% from the right side. Also it doesn't recognize when it's my turn to act.

I've been going around this problem by opening every table in a different slot (if they get stacked, I would just blind out) and then resizing it with a hotkey. After this resizing (that needs to happen after the cards are dealt), the table works normally.

All the other type of SnG- and zoom table works just fine.
I have already tried doing the site configuration with a spins table.

My suspicion is, that this is connected to the timing of table resizing due to the spins wheel animation, but you know better, please help me out!
What do you mean the table will only show partially? Are you saying that SAT resizes it and it gets cut off?

Also, how are you manually resizing tables with a hotkey?
(03-26-2020, 01:06 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: What do you mean the table will only show partially? Are you saying that SAT resizes it and it gets cut off?

Also, how are you manually resizing tables with a hotkey?

You can see how the table pops from this link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i873mjltc4xa8t...s.JPG?dl=0

Resizing happens through partycaption. The hotkey makes it small, then SaT instantly resizes it back to normal and after that everything works just fine.
Hmmm thats strange. Are you suspecting that SAT is cutting of the table graphics when it detects that the table is opened? Or do you think PartyCaption is cutting it off? Or Party itself?

Is that red border SAT's highlighter border? Or PartyCaption?

SAT looks for new tables based on the text in the titlebar of the table and the window class name. For the PartyPokerModern site, SAT looks for either the blinds separator / or a string of digits enclosed in parenthesis (12345). It looks like your table, and most tournaments really, should match the 2nd.

I do notice that the buyin amount in your screenshot is 0,25 $ whereas SAT expects $0.25. To fix that, usually players need to re-install Party and choose English language during Party setup. But if that were the problem, usually SAT wouldn't detect the table at all, so I'm not sure if that is relevant in your cast.
(03-26-2020, 04:04 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Hmmm thats strange. Are you suspecting that SAT is cutting of the table graphics when it detects that the table is opened? Or do you think PartyCaption is cutting it off? Or Party itself?

- It's SaT, I just tested it by running only PP first and then with SaT.

Is that red border SAT's highlighter border? Or PartyCaption?

- That's from SaT, but it only goes on after I manually click the table.

SAT looks for new tables based on the text in the titlebar of the table and the window class name. For the PartyPokerModern site, SAT looks for either the blinds separator / or a string of digits enclosed in parenthesis (12345). It looks like your table, and most tournaments really, should match the 2nd.

I do notice that the buyin amount in your screenshot is 0,25 $ whereas SAT expects $0.25. To fix that, usually players need to re-install Party and choose English language during Party setup. But if that were the problem, usually SAT wouldn't detect the table at all, so I'm not sure if that is relevant in your cast.

- Just to be sure, I re-installed PP and nothing changed.
Can you leave your skype name so I can organize a quick teamviewer session with you?
(03-26-2020, 05:15 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you leave your skype name so I can organize a quick teamviewer session with you?
I'll send the info to your support email.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10