Fast Fold not working on small tables
Hi,

I have tried to tile 9 table with no overlap on my laptop and I end up with  window size of 486x363 with no overlapping

At that window size the FastFoward Fold orange button breaks down.

It is still able to pre-check the "check box" "pot box" and "check/fold" box no problem. The FastFold button is like 100x bigger and orange. 

When I 6 tables tiled it works just fine.

Any reason this does that? How can I fix this ?

Thanks
In case it wasn't clear it is on party poker
Confirmed. Can you try this version 2.99.06g and tell me if it fixes it:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29906g.exe
Yeah! It looks good!

Thanks for the quick fix.

As a side note, when you use the "Fold" key on party poker in the Big Blind, the box checked is literally "Fold", could you make it so that it is the box "check/fold" that is checked instead ?

I have to manually check/fold the box when I have spare time because it makes no sense to just "fold" when you have the option to "check/fold" when someone limps.

I don't see any situation where I would want to fold my option instead of check. Smile
(04-04-2020, 02:45 AM)Beasty Wrote: Yeah! It looks good!
Thanks for the quick fix.
Great

(04-04-2020, 02:45 AM)Beasty Wrote: As a side note, when you use the "Fold" key on party poker in the Big Blind, the box checked is literally "Fold", could you make it so that it is the box "check/fold" that is checked instead ?

I have to manually check/fold the box when I have spare time because it makes no sense to just "fold" when you have the option to "check/fold" when someone limps.

I don't see any situation where I would want to fold my option instead of check. Smile
The problem is, Party has 2 separate checkboxes, and so sometimes the Check/Fold checkbox isn't visible. The only way around this is to force SAT to send 2 clicks to both boxes. Look in SAT Advanced Options -> Hotkeys tab, and change the dropdown setting so that SAT will click both Fold and Check/Fold. But because 2 clicks will be sent, it won't be possible to press the hotkey again to toggle the checkbox off.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10