Program opens in very small window
Hi

I just change my monitor to a 3840x2160 and the stack and tile apps open in a very small windows that i cannon resize. Alzo is not resizing my ACR tables.

Can you help me
Thanks
Can you try this version 2.99.06e? It should fix the small SAT window:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29906e.exe

As for ACR, do cash games work?
(04-04-2020, 06:18 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you try this version 2.99.06e? It should fix the small SAT window:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29906e.exe

As for ACR, do cash games work?

Hi, thanks a lot the window is fixed, i will play a cash session and tell you if everything is working fine

Regards
Jorge
There is something that is no working, when i try to setup the site, after pressing F9, it tells me that i hace to press F10 to fold in my turn, when i do that,
i get an error message telling me abouth the buttons should be black or something like that
(04-04-2020, 08:59 AM)unipoker11 Wrote: There is something that is no working, when i try to setup the site, after pressing F9, it tells me that i hace to press F10 to fold in my turn, when i do that,
i get an error message telling me abouth the buttons should be black or something like that

What version of Windows are you on? Win7 doesn't work well with WinningPoker, so that could be the problem. There is no current solution for Win7. Microsoft doesn't even support Win7 anymore, so you should consider upgrading.

Otherwise, before you press F9, click the "..." text link button, and make sure the Scan Mode = PW
(04-04-2020, 12:52 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 08:59 AM)unipoker11 Wrote: There is something that is no working, when i try to setup the site, after pressing F9, it tells me that i hace to press F10 to fold in my turn, when i do that,

What version of Windows are you on? Win7 doesn't work well with WinningPoker, so that could be the problem. There is no current solution for Win7. Microsoft doesn't even support Win7 anymore, so you should consider upgrading.

Otherwise, before you press F9, click the "..." text link button, and make sure the Scan Mode = PW

Hi, thanks for your reply, im using windows ten, it was selected in the (...) the PW, but i click it again and now the app is working fine

Thanks again
Uni
Unfortunadly is not working, even selecting the PW it doesnt fold when i press F10, please help

thanks
Uni
Still get the "buttons detected as black" message?

Can you right click the Desktop, and choose Display Settings, and tell me the scaling %s for each of your monitors?
(04-05-2020, 04:01 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Still get the "buttons detected as black" message?

Can you right click the Desktop, and choose Display Settings, and tell me the scaling %s for each of your monitors?

Yes still the black message

the scaling is the recomended 250%
(04-05-2020, 06:24 AM)unipoker1 Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 04:01 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Still get the "buttons detected as black" message?

Yes still the black message

the scaling is the recomended 250%

250% yikes. And only one screen?

I suggest you try the solutions on this page:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

Let me know if either work

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10