Program opens in very small window
(04-05-2020, 06:28 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 06:24 AM)unipoker1 Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 04:01 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Still get the "buttons detected as black" message?

Can you right click the Desktop, and choose Display Settings, and tell me the scaling %s for each of your monitors?

Yes still the black message

the scaling is the recomended 250%

250% yikes. And only one screen?

I suggest you try the solutions on this page:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

Let me know if either work

I play in my laptop, the main screen is a monitor 4k

lol what do you mean with yikes? is just the scaling it shows me by default
Hi again, bad news i guess.

I dont pass the test, it shows me that player always need action.

Tried to do the window fix "Change high DPI settings" it didnt work, actually it did the app workless.

Dis the custom scaling and still not working the F10 fold when adding the site (only tested from 250 to 225 the resolution turned very poor so no sense in buying a new monitor and using it in terrible resolution)

Im a little desperate, have been loosing so much time and dont understand whats ahappening.

regards
Jorge
(04-06-2020, 02:57 AM)unipoker1 Wrote: Hi again, bad news i guess.

I dont pass the test, it shows me that player always need action.

Tried to do the window fix "Change high DPI settings" it didnt work, actually it did the app workless.

Dis the custom scaling and still not working the F10 fold when adding the site (only tested from 250 to 225 the resolution turned very poor so no sense in buying a new monitor and using it in terrible resolution)

Im a little desperate, have been loosing so much time and dont understand whats ahappening.

regards
Jorge

Well here's whats happening: the problem is that with 250% scaling, a lot of applications dont draw themselves correctly. Just like with SAT, I had to rebuild and send you that custom version so that the program would scale big enough. I know a few poker sites that don't work good over 150%

Its the same with the poker sites. They aren't built for high DPI, and so SAT cannot scan the tables correctly. So you need to turn off the high DPI for those sites, or you need to use custom scaling in windows. However, if you use 250% custom scaling, that means your laptop screen is going to be huge. But the resolution should look the same on your external monitor.
Ok i got it.

I turned the resolution to 1920x1440 and used the last version 2.99.06. The scaling changed to 150%. Still dont fold when I press the F10.

When i turned odd the DPI stuff, ACR start crushing, not loading tables, and weird stuff happening with the graphic.

So, can you help me to first fix the probem in any resulution and the we see how make it work the best possible?

Regards
Jorge
Earlier you said your resolution is 3840x2160, so it wouldn't make sense to change to 1920x1440, because that's not proportional. You would probably want to change to 1920x1080

Do you have skype? If you give me your skype name, I can contact you directly, and then you can download TeamViewer and I can connect to your machine directly and take a look
hi, sure my skype is ja..edited..28, and you are right is 1920x1080

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10