Tables in stack pop up when mouse is on stack causing missclicks.
Table in stack pops up when mouse is on stack causing missclicks.

I have this bug on partypoker, I think it happens when new table pops out or a replayer, I have a new tables slot for that. Not every time but it happens. 
Is there a way to let table with required action on top of the stack stay there even if new table with required action appears? I assume SAT switches them if the one on top is not most urgent. How does it determine the most urgent? Does SAT know timebank amount left + time spent on action so far?
(04-08-2020, 11:12 AM)daritari Wrote: Is there a way to let table with required action on top of the stack stay there even if new table with required action appears?
"Appears" how? The table at the top of the stack should already be the most urgent.

(04-08-2020, 11:12 AM)daritari Wrote: I assume SAT switches them if the one on top is not most urgent. How does it determine the most urgent? Does SAT know timebank amount left + time spent on action so far?
SAT determines the order that action is required based on its own scanning. SAT cycles through all tables, when it sees the fold/call/bet buttons, it timestamps the table and saves the order. Then activates/focuses tables in that order.

This 'bug' if its a bug seems very specific, and I need more details as to exactly when and how its happening, what your play style is, where tables are moving/not moving, etc. Are you playing out of a stack only? Are you playing with Stack And Tile mode, where tables move out of the stack and into the grid when action is required? If so, are all grid slots full, and then you're just taking action out of the stack? What happens immediately prior before this table loses focus and another one pops on top?
(04-08-2020, 12:12 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 11:12 AM)daritari Wrote: Is there a way to let table with required action on top of the stack stay there even if new table with required action appears?
"Appears" how? The table at the top of the stack should already be the most urgent.

(04-08-2020, 11:12 AM)daritari Wrote: I assume SAT switches them if the one on top is not most urgent. How does it determine the most urgent? Does SAT know timebank amount left + time spent on action so far?
SAT determines the order that action is required based on its own scanning. SAT cycles through all tables, when it sees the fold/call/bet buttons, it timestamps the table and saves the order. Then activates/focuses tables in that order.

This 'bug' if its a bug seems very specific, and I need more details as to exactly when and how its happening, what your play style is, where tables are moving/not moving, etc. Are you playing out of a stack only? Are you playing with Stack And Tile mode, where tables move out of the stack and into the grid when action is required? If so, are all grid slots full, and then you're just taking action out of the stack? What happens immediately prior before this table loses focus and another one pops on top?

I play only on partypoker exclusively now and sometimes I see how most urgent table (required action) on stack changes while mouse is not in stack area but somewhere on the grid. And sometimes I forget about that and move my mouse from grid to stack and clicking hotkey and while I do that table changes and I make action on wrong table. And tables could sometimes change their order even with mouse on stack area with new table popping out like I said before. Maybe it has something to do with that partypoker tables in stack steal focus a lot, when player is knocked out which is really frequent or tournament ended. When it happens table stealing focus quickly appears on top and SAT handles it back in I guess and maybe that shuffles the order or something.

I use stack + grid with manually moving tables to grid.
(04-09-2020, 10:52 AM)daritari Wrote: I use stack + grid with manually moving tables to grid.
You use "Move To Grid = Never"?

(04-09-2020, 10:52 AM)daritari Wrote: I play only on partypoker exclusively now and sometimes I see how most urgent table (required action) on stack changes while mouse is not in stack area but somewhere on the grid. And sometimes I forget about that and move my mouse from grid to stack and clicking hotkey and while I do that table changes and I make action on wrong table.
So I made a change a few versions back, where if your mouse is over a stack table, that table won't move out of the stack and into the grid until after you move your mouse off of it, in order to prevent misclicks.

(04-09-2020, 10:52 AM)daritari Wrote: And tables could sometimes change their order even with mouse on stack area with new table popping out like I said before. Maybe it has something to do with that partypoker tables in stack steal focus a lot, when player is knocked out which is really frequent or tournament ended. When it happens table stealing focus quickly appears on top and SAT handles it back in I guess and maybe that shuffles the order or something.
I know that partypoker will pop up their tournament tables when the tournament starts, which is a bad bug by them. I don't know if party also pops up tables when someone busts..

You think its possible to record a video of these bugs?
Yes, move to grid never.

Quote:So I made a change a few versions back, where if your mouse is over a stack table, that table won't move out of the stack and into the grid until after you move your mouse off of it, in order to prevent misclicks.

So when mouse is not over the stack the active table with required action on stack can change with another more urgent table? Because that's what I get. Again maybe that's bc of partypoker pop up bug. The new table steal focus is handled with new table slot, but knockout and ending tournament is still there. I will try to record a video.
(04-10-2020, 12:23 PM)daritari Wrote: So when mouse is not over the stack the active table with required action on stack can change with another more urgent table? Because that's what I get.
It shouldn't. The only reason that might happen would be if for some reason a table ended up at the top of the stack that WASNT the most urgent. And then SAT would cycle to bring the most urgent to the top.

(04-10-2020, 12:23 PM)daritari Wrote: Again maybe that's bc of partypoker pop up bug. The new table steal focus is handled with new table slot, but knockout and ending tournament is still there. I will try to record a video.
On knockout and tournament end, does Party have the same bug where it brings the table to the top (like at tournament start)?

Ok let me know about the video
When player is knocked out the table steals focus (brings table on the top). Just like when tournament starts or ends. Where do I send the video?
(04-13-2020, 02:13 AM)daritari Wrote: When player is knocked out the table steals focus (brings table on the top). Just like when tournament starts or ends.
This would happen even with SAT off? So its a Party bug then? This would be bad.

(04-13-2020, 02:13 AM)daritari Wrote: Where do I send the video?

If its not too large, you can email it to support (at) stackandtile (dot) com
Yes it's not SAT's bug, it's partypoker's. But it looks like it's not the cause of the problem. Just sent you video
(04-13-2020, 02:40 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 02:13 AM)daritari Wrote: When player is knocked out the table steals focus (brings table on the top). Just like when tournament starts or ends.
This would happen even with SAT off?  So its a Party bug then? This would be bad.
- Is this now confirmed to be caused by partypoker and is there something that can be done about it?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10