Tables in stack pop up when mouse is on stack causing missclicks.
(04-09-2020, 10:52 AM)daritari Wrote: I use stack + grid with manually moving tables to grid.
You use "Move To Grid = Never"?

(04-09-2020, 10:52 AM)daritari Wrote: I play only on partypoker exclusively now and sometimes I see how most urgent table (required action) on stack changes while mouse is not in stack area but somewhere on the grid. And sometimes I forget about that and move my mouse from grid to stack and clicking hotkey and while I do that table changes and I make action on wrong table.
So I made a change a few versions back, where if your mouse is over a stack table, that table won't move out of the stack and into the grid until after you move your mouse off of it, in order to prevent misclicks.

(04-09-2020, 10:52 AM)daritari Wrote: And tables could sometimes change their order even with mouse on stack area with new table popping out like I said before. Maybe it has something to do with that partypoker tables in stack steal focus a lot, when player is knocked out which is really frequent or tournament ended. When it happens table stealing focus quickly appears on top and SAT handles it back in I guess and maybe that shuffles the order or something.
I know that partypoker will pop up their tournament tables when the tournament starts, which is a bad bug by them. I don't know if party also pops up tables when someone busts..

You think its possible to record a video of these bugs?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tables in stack pop up when mouse is on stack causing missclicks. - by SaT_Admin - 04-10-2020, 02:21 AM