Problem from PM
A user PMed me this, but I figured I will post it to the forum in case other people have the same problem, or if they search

Quote:Hello, I just bought your SAT, it's great. I just have a few issues I can't seem to resolve, even tho I have followed the tutorials, and help guides.

NR1. I play tiled for now to get used to the program first, but each time a table needs some action, and I am not done at some other table, my mouse like jumps,.. also I find that at times I have to click on a bet button torso maybe 3-4 times before it registers the actual action. I play with table pop up of as suggested, I do play on 2 sites both stars. 1 is the BE and the other the ES version, could that be it?

If you are playing on two Stars skins, you need to make sure both skins are exactly the same, same table theme, and everything else. You should use SAT's menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and use it on a table for both skins, and make sure Action Required changes from NO to YES to NO when its your turn to act and when not. That alone will tell us a lot.

Quote:I have active (focus) table on when the action required, without moving the mouse key auto,..but it seems it wants to halfway somehow do that, making each action it so that my mouse cursor does weird things. Also, I have marked in advanced options, Left click mouse detection (as I don't know what that is even for I left that as is), and highlight active focussed table.
Left Mouse Click Detection, is where SAT will try to detect if you click the Fold button with your mouse, and if so, move the table back to the stack.

Quote:Remember I tried SAT a month back, and I had that same issue with both stacked and stack and tile, which is my preferred setting, but now still even on all tiled only, I get this very annoying issue, that is very draining to have to play wit all session long.

If you have any idea, that would be great to solve this?

Thank You.
Use the Show Testing Info above, and make sure that SAT is detecting Action Required properly first.

Also, can you post a screenshot of a table from both sites, when its your turn to act?
(05-04-2020, 02:42 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: A user PMed me this, but I figured I will post it to the forum in case other people have the same problem, or if they search

Quote:Hello, I just bought your SAT, it's great. I just have a few issues I can't seem to resolve, even tho I have followed the tutorials, and help guides.

NR1. I play tiled for now to get used to the program first, but each time a table needs some action, and I am not done at some other table, my mouse like jumps,.. also I find that at times I have to click on a bet button torso maybe 3-4 times before it registers the actual action. I play with table pop up of as suggested, I do play on 2 sites both stars. 1 is the BE and the other the ES version, could that be it?

If you are playing on two Stars skins, you need to make sure both skins are exactly the same, same table theme, and everything else. You should use SAT's menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and use it on a table for both skins, and make sure Action Required changes from NO to YES to NO when its your turn to act and when not. That alone will tell us a lot.

Quote:I have active (focus) table on when the action required, without moving the mouse key auto,..but it seems it wants to halfway somehow do that, making each action it so that my mouse cursor does weird things. Also, I have marked in advanced options, Left click mouse detection (as I don't know what that is even for I left that as is), and highlight active focussed table.
Left Mouse Click Detection, is where SAT will try to detect if you click the Fold button with your mouse, and if so, move the table back to the stack.

Quote:Remember I tried SAT a month back, and I had that same issue with both stacked and stack and tile, which is my preferred setting, but now still even on all tiled only, I get this very annoying issue, that is very draining to have to play wit all session long.

If you have any idea, that would be great to solve this?

Thank You.
Use the Show Testing Info above, and make sure that SAT is detecting Action Required properly first.

Also, can you post a screenshot of a table from both sites, when its your turn to act?
Yes so I did both, here is also a screenshot, now background is metal grey both sites same, and table on lightest aurora grey too. This shows green as it's a spin and go.

I just played the testing info which went correctly to yes  and no. 

How to upload a picture here tho? Do i need to go make a url for that?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10