Hotkeys
Hi. I've been trying to set the hotkeys, but can't make it work. Only ones working are "Call" and "Fold". I would like the hotkeys to automatic bet when pressed. Is there a way? I heard if I have stacks on BBs instead of chips, it may not work. Is there a way to solve this?
Also, sometimes hands are folded without me clicking the fold hotkey. Why does this happen and how to solve it? 

Thanks.
(05-15-2020, 05:16 AM)Joao Segura Wrote: Hi. I've been trying to set the hotkeys, but can't make it work. Only ones working are "Call" and "Fold".
So what hotkeys are not working? And on what site?

(05-15-2020, 05:16 AM)Joao Segura Wrote: I would like the hotkeys to automatic bet when pressed. Is there a way?
Click the menu item for Settings->Advanced Options, and then go to the Hotkeys tab, and click the appropriate checkbox to also "Click Bet for xxxxx hotkey"

(05-15-2020, 05:16 AM)Joao Segura Wrote: I heard if I have stacks on BBs instead of chips, it may not work. Is there a way to solve this?
This would only affect the "Bet x BB" hotkey.. You could use other hotkeys like "BetPot%" or "BetSizeX#"

(05-15-2020, 05:16 AM)Joao Segura Wrote: Also, sometimes hands are folded without me clicking the fold hotkey. Why does this happen and how to solve it? 
This shouldn't happen ever. Are you pressing anything at all when it happens?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10