Fold + Stack Table Hotkey Not Working
(05-21-2020, 04:00 AM)Eibiem Wrote: I have settled up Stack and Tile displaying two monitors 1(24´´ 1920x1080) and 2(43´ 3840 x 2160). Basically I left the grid (two slots) at monitor 2 and the stack at monitor 1 then I have configurated Hotkeys with Action + Stack options. I´m playing at Partypoker.EU (Spins, wich change the background depending of the multiplier) and almost everything works fine

You should confirm that everything works fine by using the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and look for 'Action Required' to change from NO to YES to NO when its your turn to act, and after you act:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

If "Action Required" changes to NO when you hover your mouse over the Call button, then you might want to remove the color_variation=8 line from your layout file

(05-21-2020, 04:00 AM)Eibiem Wrote: but the problem happen when there are just two buttons like ``Check and Bet´´ . I use the Fold + Stack Hotkey and it checks but the table doesn´t come back to the Stack. 
Ah yes, so the "Fold + Stack" hotkey will not stack the table if SAT detects that you can Check for free and clicks Check instead of clicking Fold. It will only move back to the stack if SAT clicks Fold

If you want to override that behavior, add this line to your layout file:

Code:
[settings]
foldrestack_alwaysstack_ignorecheck=1

Save the file, completely close out SAT, and reopen and test and let me know if that works

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Fold + Stack Table Hotkey Not Working - by Eibiem - 05-21-2020, 04:00 AM
RE: Fold + Stack Table Hotkey Not Working - by SaT_Admin - 05-21-2020, 05:08 AM