A little bit frustrated
Hi:

Im having problems in creating a new layout, this has happened before and last time you helped me via Skype.

Now i change the cable of my monitor and i cannot pass the include site step, it doesnt fold and tell something about a black button in WPN.

Is a little bit frsutrating that every time i change something, i have troubles with sat (i like your app), so i would like to understand how it works in order to dont have to come to the forum everytime i make a change.

The show testing info shows something is not working fine

Please Help
I made a change in the most recent version, because some people were having problems with WPN:
https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...9#pid11089

You shouldn't ignore the "button detected as black" error. You should try Removing the site, and Including it again, but before you press F9, click the "..." button link, and change the Scan Mode to "PW", then see if it works succesfully.

If it still fails after that, click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything
(05-22-2020, 09:56 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I made a change in the most recent version, because some people were having problems with WPN:
https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...9#pid11089

You shouldn't ignore the "button detected as black" error. You should try Removing the site, and Including it again, but before you press F9, click the "..." button link, and change the Scan Mode to "PW", then see if it works succesfully.

If it still fails after that, click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything

Thanks, it worked to fix that issue, now i have another one.
When im creating de layout, i select the size after pressing F7, but when i click Start it change it to a different size, not the one i selected in F7 step. Im playing in 2 monitors, but 1 is not working properly, i have this problem when i choose "display only in monitor 2". When i play in extended (two screens) it works fine

thanks
Jorge
(05-28-2020, 11:10 PM)unipoker11 Wrote: Thanks, it worked to fix that issue, now i have another one.
When im creating de layout, i select the size after pressing F7, but when i click Start it change it to a different size, not the one i selected in F7 step. Im playing in 2 monitors, but 1 is not working properly, i have this problem when i choose "display only in monitor 2". When i play in extended (two screens) it works fine

There can be two reasons for this.

1. When you set up the grid slot size in a New Layout, and you press F7 on a table, SAT uses that size. But, then when you Include each site into SAT with F9,F10, SAT tries its best to match the size of that specific site to the size you chose in F7 during New Layout. Sometimes it doesn't work because that specific site doesn't allow their table to resize into some proportions. For example, WPN will allow you to size its tables into an exact square, so if you use that size during New Layout F7, now your grid slots are all exact squares (and that's what you see if you chose Visualize Grid, all square slots). But, most other poker sites would not allow you to size a table into a perfect square, and so SAT would do its best, but likely the poker site would force its table to be a rectangle.

2. If you suspect its a dual monitor issue, then I would guess that you are using different scaling %s for each screen. This is usually a problem for SAT. Again, you can confirm the grid slot size by using Visualize Grid to see how your slots would fit, each time you change monitors. Its preferable to use the same scaling % on both screens, but sometimes that's uncomfortable for users if they have big size differences. If you dont want to use that, you can try solution #1 on this page, and it might work:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/windows-10-fix

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10