WPN - Fold Keys don't work
Hello,

I added WPN again to stack and tile, and I got the "detected as black" error.  I followed the instructions and clicked on the "..." and made it PW scan and I was able to click F10 to fold.

Now when I run Stackandtile (DWM default mode), it doesn't seem to click anything. When I switch scan mode to PW it doesn't work either. I made a GIF that show it clicking, but the action never gets registered. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

I had some success with a custom site profile I made for WPN, but it still glitches out where it does the "shadow click" but doesn't actually go through with the action. 

https://i.gyazo.com/4899bfbc2750162185b0...1c7f81.mp4

Any help greatly appreciated Smile
Really strange.. You're using the built-in WinningPoker site correct? Not a custom site?

First, can you use Help->Show Testing Info, and make sure that SAT is detecting when Action is Required, and changing from NO to YES to NO when its your turn to act, and when not?

Second, what skin is this? I thought WPN always had red buttons, but somehow yours are green?

Last, can you try adding this line to your layout file? Click File->Current Layout, and scroll down to the [sites] settings, and specifically find the WinningPoker_L or WinningPoker_T settings, and add this line right next to them:

Code:
WinningPoker_L_included_use_basic_click=0

(or use the _T suffix instead of _L if that's what SAT chose)

Save the file, completely close out SAT and reopen, and then test it again. This will try a different click method, that doesn't visually move the mouse. Let me know if that works.
It's the original WPN client, there is an option to change button colors in settings

[Image: 2884ac5f1af0f394ae5f90aab697ac5e.png]

It did not even occur to me that that could be the issue. I changed them back to red, and it works perfectly. Sorry about that.  Big Grin

Thanks again for the great software!
(06-07-2020, 12:20 PM)IMightBluff Wrote: It's the original WPN client, there is an option to change button colors in settings

[Image: 2884ac5f1af0f394ae5f90aab697ac5e.png]

It did not even occur to me that that could be the issue. I changed them back to red, and it works perfectly. Sorry about that.  Big Grin

Thanks again for the great software!

Whats the original client? Americas Card Room?

It makes zero sense to me that the button colors could be the issue. That shouldn't be the case at all. Did the Show Testing Info report Action Required correctly?
It stopped working randomly a few times yesterday, but today for the most part it keeps working.

This is the original Americas Cardroom client, fresh install from few days ago.

[Image: fdc7be2ac0eb9bb63a8d6b0fa74771c0.png]

If it stops working again, I will post screenshots. Thanks for quick responses Smile
After like an hour ago the issues came back.

This function of folding before its yoru turn, it starts out working on a table. Than once it stops, it stops for good. I guess if you click like 20-25 times it will sometimes catch it, like in this gif
https://i.gyazo.com/04abb79333f9510edbd7...d78255.mp4

When that happens, than the regualr buttons break too.
https://i.gyazo.com/1a41eedf4b176f8b2454...53c9d7.mp4

[Image: ee5b2c5b1eb4dbd03ef6ce5655a8c317.png]

It recognizes the table, but the red buttons have like a 10% chance of working each click. If you click it enough times eventually it clicks it, but you see the like shadow mouse click thing each time. 

Hope this information helps
Can you try what I suggested in this post, and let me know if it works?

(06-07-2020, 11:29 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Last, can you try adding this line to your layout file? Click File->Current Layout, and scroll down to the [sites] settings, and specifically find the WinningPoker_L or WinningPoker_T settings, and add this line right next to them:

Code:
WinningPoker_L_included_use_basic_click=0

(or use the _T suffix instead of _L if that's what SAT chose)

Save the file, completely close out SAT and reopen, and then test it again. This will try a different click method, that doesn't visually move the mouse. Let me know if that works.
I added that line 

[Image: 88ca5abffe1a39eedf5a6bea767975c9.png]

>Saved the file
>Turned of stack and tile
>Turned on the program again

The folding key or any of the betting keys stopped working. 

I also tried adding WiningPoker_L instead of winningpoker_T

Both had the same result
Turning off and on isn't sufficient (that is, pressing Stop and Start)... you'd need to completely close out SAT and reopen it. Try that and confirm if all the hotkeys stop working. Let me know, otherwise I have one more idea
I didn't click stop. I closed out of the program and turned it on again

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10