BetOnline table focus
(02-21-2017, 01:11 AM)riverron Wrote: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybaisos4rc474s...r.mp4?dl=0

here is a 5min video showing my problem

Ok yes I see your video. Its definitely a problem. That's not how its supposed to work. The tables aren't supposed to steal focus like that.

In your video, you said you're also running TT. Can you try it with TT turned off? Both SaT and TT are very similar programs, and its possible that they are conflicting. Let me know if that fixes it.

If so, then you could talk to the TT guys and ask them how to configure their program so that it only displays the previous action HUD and doesn't do anything in terms of the table focusing and positioning.
also on another subject.....i just watched the video through the dropbox link and notice that it is not very clear....i am using apowersoft free recorder....do you think that the blurry video recording is an internet speed problem or do i need to upgrade to the paid version to get better recording results?....what do you think is best quality recording software for the money?
(02-21-2017, 01:20 AM)riverron Wrote: also on another subject.....i just watched the video through the dropbox link and notice that it is not very clear....i am using apowersoft free recorder....do you think that the blurry video recording is an internet speed problem or do i need to upgrade to the paid version to get better recording results?....what do you think is best quality recording software for the money?

The video was fine, I could see it good. I've used a few different screen recorders in the past, CamStudio and www.screencast-o-matic.com , both were ok
I'm also still a little concerned about the 1013x600 table size, because accordingly, I'm seeing in your video that SaT's red border highlight sometimes is too large, and encompassing a larger rectangle than the table itself...

Anyway first try turning off TT and see if that fixes it
i just tried playing with table tamer turned off.....got same results....yea, i noticing that the red border around focused table has gap in it....i not understanding why ignition is doing good but not BOL...ignition tables are a little bigger than BOL tables, so maybe thats why the gap around BOL tables...i believe i made this layout by having SAT recognizing the table sizes that i had madeout through table tamer....i will now delete layouts, sites and everything and try to recreate table size and layouts again, and see what happens....txs alot for such quick replies....do you ever do remote sessions through skype or anything?...i am DYING to get this setup smoothly ASAP.....lol
Yeah leave your skype name and I'll take a look
riverron5.....if riverron doesnt come up, try Ronnie Norrod
i have been adding different layouts....i toggled around anf finally got the video res to stay at 800x600....i made a new layout and didnt resize the table, i kept it at 800x600 and it still is messing up....i am running out of ideas
For anyone else who may read this, the problem was that riverron was using a Card Catcher program, which was creating a fake pokertable on top of the original BOL table, confusing SaT. I don't know if there is anything that can be done at the moment, but I have updated the Hand Grabbers help page
We should not use stuff like that right?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10